or Connect

Posts by dominica

Thanks for the info. Will download the manual again and look at page 59.update: I took a look at the manual today and it says you can connect 4 Ohms speakers to the receiver. However, has any one tried the receiver with 4 Ohms speakers and could it handle the load without any problems? and if so, do you think it can handle my 3 speakers without any problems. I will have them on my external amp, but just wondering how does the Onkyo handle 4 ohms. I looked around the net...
Hi I would like to know if the Onkyo 818 could handle these three (4 ohms) speakers ( 1-center & 2-Surrounds). Please note I am only connecting the three speakers to the Receiver only. The other speakers will run off an external amp. I am just looking at different ways to set up the speakers and my other options are good, but just wonder if the 818 could handle the task of the three 4 ohm speakers. 2 X Emotiva ERD-1 (Surround Right & Left ) Technical...
I would recommend him to anyone on AVS. Wish I had more time these day's to watch it. However, when I have the chance I am trying some 3D stuff and I am liking it much better than I expected it.
I got tired of tweaking ( Well the young lady got tired of me messing with the TV when we were watching a movie or show) . He did a very good job. I am very happy with the service.
You will see great end results. enjoy!
I had my Panasonic VT50 65 Calibrated by Chad B on Friday. Chad was a true professional and very knowledgeable guy. I was lucky to have him calibrate my TV since I was not on his NY tour. He came out of his way to calibrate my TV. You could not find a more down to earth person. During the calibration, he took his time to explain what his was doing and he was extremely patient for all of my questions. Wow what a big difference. Colors are more true life with accurate flesh...
I had my Panasonic VT50 65 Calibrated by Chad B on Friday. Chad was a true professional and very knowledgeable guy. I was lucky to have him calibrate my TV since I was not on his NY tour. He came out of his way to calibrate my TV. You could not find a more down to earth person. During the calibration, he took his time to explain what his was doing and he was extremely patient for all of my questions. Wow what a big difference. Colors are more true life with accurate flesh...
The panasonic charge by USB, it has a quick charge. I have both the panasonic and Samsung and they work without any problems
One of the best and a great price. Have 3 friends with the media player and they love it, great reviews on amazon. I will pick up one in a few weeks.KDLINKS HD700http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008CBQSKU/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8?ie=UTF8&smid=A2PTCGBTT1K3UG
PM sentThanks.