or Connect

Posts by BKSinAZ

Dealer pushing me away from Rotel and into NAD! I went to inquire about the Rotel Pre/Pro RSP1572 at my local dealer. He happens to be a Rotel and a NAD dealer. My amp is a Rotel 1075 so I thought the RSP1572 would be a good match, but he keeps trying to sell me an NAD! What gives? Does he make more of a profit margin with the NAD?
I have a problem as well on my SC-37, but determined it to be the Front Left INPUT. Link to my post.... http://www.avsforum.com/t/1258429/official-pioneer-elite-sc-37/4230#post_22556236
I think something is wrong with my SC-37 and was wondering if anyone could offer advise.. I was uing my DVD/SACD player to play SACD thru my Pioneer SC-37 and I found that the front left multi channel input on the receiver is not functioning. I double checked that the front left output on the DVD player is functioning by connecting it into a different input in the back of the receiver... so I know it is out putting a signal ok. Unfortunatly, as a work around, the DVD...
I have a problem with my Pioneer elite SC-37... So I decided to hook up the Denon 3930ci dvd player to the SC-37 reciever using composite cables so I can play my collection of SACDs and DVDA discs. (yes, the denon plays sacd and dvda) Problem: On the SC-37, it appears that the front left channel is out. To trouble shoot if the denon dvd player was at fault, I plugged the front left 'out' of the denon into a different channel on the SC-37. The problem is diffinatly...
Correction: The dvd player is a Denon DVD-3930
I have a problem with my SC-37... So I decided to hook up the Denon 2910 dvd player to the SC-37 so I can play my collection of SACDs and DVDA discs. (yes, the denon plays sacd and dvda) Problem, on the SC-37, it appears that the front left channel is out. To trouble shoot if the denon dvd player was at fault, I plugged the front left 'out' of the denon into a different channel on the SC-37. The problem is diffinatly the SC-37 receiver because sound was coming...
So your saying that I would need an internet connection? I thought "satellite radio" transmitions where from satellites? I don't have internet connections in my theater room. Thanks.
I am thinking of getting XM radio. Does the SC-37 have a built in satellite receiver or do I have to purchase one? I thought if I had a subscription to sirius or XM, that the SC-37 can play it directly with out any other purchases. I guess I am asking is what do I need to play satellite radio thru my SC-37? thank you.
I do have analog cables, but the front left input (analog) on reciever does not work for some reason. I verified that the front left output (analog on DVD player) is working. So I ether have to get the recevier fixed or upgrade player to avoid using analog. I wish I knew how to fix this myself.
might be time to upgrade to something that plays SACD and DVD-A via HDMI, something like the Pioneer Elite Blu-ray line.