or Connect

Posts by sb1

I'm actually quite excited about this one. Hopefully reviews are solid. The trailers portray a cynical smartass type of humor which I'm a fan of. Cautiously optimistic.
This part of the world now wants a bacon cheeseburger.
I'm 6'1" and I'll take just about anything.
We represent but a tiny fraction of the movie going public. Most are happy with shiny things and 'splosions. Just look at the box office numbers for Michael Bay.
^ I want one.
^ This is going to be a blood bath. There won't be enough rosin or resin to patch the wholes left from this one.
I can't wait to tell my friends in 30 years that I was around during the great rosin/resin debate of '14. They'll never believe me. Until I link them to other arguments at AVS, then they'll be like "wow, that really happened..."
It was actually a raisin coated glove.
[[SPOILER]]
My wife won't want to waste a theater trip on it either.EDIT: To clarify...the movie may be excellent, but with the price of going to a movie these days, finding a babysitter, taking the time to go, the post by Tenthplanet above rings true for me about going to the theater for the blockbusters. Dialog driven films can wait for home viewing.