or Connect

Posts by mr. wally

last time i remember seeing tommen was when he was cowering with cersai during blackwater seems to have grown up way too fast since then................ what, 1-2 years in thrones time?
Well we can play game of thrones version of clue by identifying : Who killed Joffrey? Do they believe they can avoid detection? What is their game plane to survive once detected? NO SPOILERS!!!!! I suggest it is Queen Margery behind the assasinatpon, and she hopes to avoid detection due to fact she appears to be entirely without any motive to kill her husjband. I think, If my guess is correct. Margery is already pregnant with Joffrey's son and will continue as the...
well most of us wanted to strangle the little **** ourselves for some time nowsigns of a dysfunctional familyone terrifying sociopath in the family is murdered at a public function, and all the other family member immediately accuse, assume another family member must be at fault,entirely disregarding all those potential victims harboring revenge grudges against the departed for his prior monstrous acts,Let alone the prince guest in their presence who has repeatedly...
ok, when the hell did daario appear last episode?
finally rented this and saw it for a second timedamn, this is one fine filmhaven't seen slave but it wouldn't surprise me if 10 years from now this is considered best from 2013
for you beethovenFor me, john lennon
well when I pass, I guess I'll have to leave testamentary instructions to be interred with my 77" 4k oled since my milleniel kids won't be interested
samsung can't successfully manufacture oleds so their strategy is to curve their edge lt lcd to confuse Ignorant consumers from considering lg's oleds can't beat the competition so let's fud up the marketplace
conceptually, .and making some assumptions, there's a lots symbiotic potential that could be realized from an lg apple joint venture with these new oled models Lg gets a partner that could actually sell millions of these and profitably; Lg has an investor to help offset r&d and the new 8g fab costs; Apple gets into the display business at the very high end with splashy new tech Apple has the opportunity to create the new home neural platform Lg and Apple get to take...
so samsung has no oled sets and oled is dead samsung has to be gagging on their hubris right now as lg is selling the best display tech and they got nada excuse me if I'm not in panic mode yet, but unless lg has the exclusive rights to the one and only way to manufacture oled displays this size I don't think it's doa don't think the Chinese companies are walking away right now