or Connect

Posts by Robert SawyerIII

As an additional note... Any antennas that are dedicated to a single channel could have a 6Mhz bandpass filter filter on that line to only allow that specific channel through i.e. http://www.tinlee.com/Graph_CFAL_8_5...618.php#graph5. This would eliminate the problem of adjacent and co-channel interference, but of course anything from harmonics and multi-path that resided in the pass range would still be there. You could even set up a 'multiswitch' to have 1 filter...
You have the wrong concept of Smart Antennas (at least in relation to the 909 standard). The 909 standard only refers to the interface between the 16(or 32 with polarization) "virtual antennas" and a controlling controller/ATSC tuner box/chip. There are two possibilities... 1. Most probable... In this case they may have slaved the rabbit ears portion (not electronically steerable) to the internal antenna portion (Should be steerable), and the 16 channels are as...
Holl_ands... how was NAB, any news about Antennas Directs CEA909A antennas (or even other vendors?)
91:9
Mine is not up there?
I agree, A has more grain, however the poll asks the same question.