or Connect

Posts by OhioLefty

Anyone know how to clear "Recent Launches" from vTuner Internet Radio on Integra DHC-40.2? I have some stations I want to clear out but haven't found a way. Power + VCR/DVR + Reset didn't do it. Thanks in advance.
FYI... A firmware update is now available through the Network or USB connections on the DTR-40.2/50.2 & DHC-40.2 To check if your firmware is the latest version, go in to Setup -> Hardware Setup -> Firmware Update and check the 16 digit number. (1071-0600-0310-2103) If any of the numbers differ from the latest version available, please update your unit. The 09/26/11 update addresses the following: 1. Corrects problem when adding or deleting Napster service...
Start by resetting the adjustments you made back to factory defaults. Pick an AV mode to adjust (I use "User Mode" or "Movie Mode") and try to have your room conditions (lighting) as close to how you will do most of your viewing. I'm not sure which "calibration display disc" you bought but most will be similar. Adjust your brightness and contrast levels as best you can. Then find the test patterns on the disk that allow you to adjust color and tint. It is usually a...
This illustration shows the rear surrounds as "dipole" (meant to fill the surround field). If you mount your P153s like they are shown in the illustration, they will be more directional than a dipole speaker (aimed staight across the listening area). One suggestion I have is to try and widen your front stage by seperating your mains more if you can if you really want to hear better surround. I've seen it recommended that the listening distance from your center speaker...
I look at your pictures and it reminds me of when UPS brought my speakers. First words out of my wifes mouth "Get those dirty a$$ boxes off my clean carpet!" LOL! Enjoy your new setup. For what you spent, I don't think you could have done any better!
@lolosuzuki and Ghostcode You guys picked some nice combos, I think you're gonna like'em! For the past 4 1/2 years, I've been running Infinity Primus P360s mains, Infinity Primus P250s surrounds, Infinity Primus PC350 center and dual Premier Acoustics PA-120 subs with an Integra DHC-40.2 pre/pro (prior was an Onkyo TX-SR705) with an Emotiva XPA-5 amp. I wish I could find a reason to upgrade but I can't just yet, they really sound that good together. For a...
If it is a Cable Box DVR, put a splitter in-line before the Cable Box and run one leg of the cable to the DVR and the other leg to the cable input in the back of the TV. If this is your situation, then all you will have to turn on is your TV. If you are Satellite, then I'm no help. Good luck...
The key to getting the stated shipping amount is to order each item one at a time and using the coupon with each seperate order. When you order everything together, the shipping goes up. As in one BIG shipment. I know that seems like a pain but is it worth the savings to do it that way? That's up to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by james93 I just have to say that I purchased the 40.2 after reading thru this thread. It was between the Marantz and this unit, I got it on Friday and set it up yesterday. Still doing some tweaking but am very happy with the purchase. James Welcome James, Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Some really good people here.
alanl715, I think you may be confusing my post with KCcanuck's post. I replied to KCcanuck that my dealer sent me a pre-paid shipping label to ship my Integra DHC-40.2 back to them (the authorized dealer I bought my unit from). My dealer and Integra were absolutely fantastic during the time I was trying to figure out my problem. What really impressed me was my dealer actually had a brand new DHC-40.2 on the way to my house before I even asked to have it replaced. Great...