or Connect

Posts by kevin120

hmm got the legal notice today and it still mentioned Encore On Demand as being added to 701 on digital extra tier. I am hoping TWC doesn't add it to that tier as there is only one channel in that tier advertised but there are several in it that are in other tiers and Encore is not in that tier. I personally would get rid of digital extra and change digital plus to movie pass and move the non movie channels to variety pass like the rest of TWC Texas that way they could...
I think the new FOX On Demand Content is tied to the new contract for FS San Diego and YES as last year TWC only extended the contract for most of the Fox stations for 1 year when they re upped the Fox News and Fox Business contracts meaning FXX and FS2 were on old contracts so it is possible to see FS2 to move to a lower tier soon or something similar I remember reading where Fox wanted to renegotiate all channels back in 2012 so the deals completed in 2010 probably just...
hmm have you guys noticed: FXX On Demand (SD and HD titles) (Entertainment On Demand) FXM On Demand (SD titles) (free movies on demand) Nat Geo Wild On Demand (now showing HD titles) (nature and knowledge On Demand) MundoFOX On Demand (SD and HD titles) (Espanol On Demand I think in your area?) I noticed these showed up on TWC in Dallas this week I guess TWC has a new contract with Fox
the northeast Ohio HD mystery might be ending seems that in may: EWTN CSPAN WGN America VH1 Classic Educational Access Government Access Community Access Golf Channel are all going digital only on May 6th in Cleveland City and the outer NEO areas may have slightly different channel changes a few more are going digital only late May as well according to a poster over at broadband reports. they are giving out Cisco DTA170 HD now in NEO
hmm Viacom may have to lower their rates providers pay soon. Looks like they are asking way too much now as at least two providers said screw it and rejected the new NCTC master contract for the Viacom channels: Cable One, and Zito Media (owned by family related to the owners of Adelphia)
hmm that may be an MPEG4 issue as TWC seems to think some areas may not have an high enough MPEG4 box penetration rate to launch those channels as Texas, Socal, Hawaii and some other systems don't have them. I would assume by now they could add them but they would have to not be having a box shortage of the newer MPEG4 boxes. TWC's Motorola areas have had MPEG4 capable boxes since 2009 and there still is MPEG4 active on the system with the 3D Events Channels I honestly...
true but this is the on demand channel not the video part. Like for instance I can't get Fearnet On Demand on the app due to there being no movie pass here but I can get Encore On Demand which I would think would be blocked if there was no movie pass if the on demand channel of Encore is only available on Movie Pass. This whole mess centers around TWC leaving a legacy package from when the system was owned by comcast from 2002-2006. Which includes Encore and other digital...
Hmm got today's legal notice nothing on it other than TWC is adding Encore On Demand but they have it as being added to digital extra? when Encore is in Digital Plus. HDOrlando do you think this is a typo? Because the only channel in Digital Extra that is advertised is FX Movie Channel which is included in digital basic. hmm and the legal notice on the website isn't even mentioning it? and that is dated April 2nd? I get Encore On Demand just fine on the TWC TV app so I...
TWC Dallas now has Nicktoons HD, Nick Jr. HD, Sportsnet LA national SD/HD and Ovation HD listed on the online website so it should be added soon.
hmm it looks like Bright House is taking what is on the EPIX satellite transponder that Viacom programs sans EPIX West and EPIX West HD. I know that TWC had to create an SD feed of EPIX3 by down converting the HD feed as EPIX does not offer EPIX3 SD by default according to lyngsat: http://www.lyngsat.com/AMC-11.html hmm will EPIX be MPEG4 as that is what it comes to TWC, Bright House etc. in by default.