or Connect

Posts by restin

it is set at input 2 (input) and component audio out 2 (output)
I have 4 devices connected to a hdmi switches coming into my Panasonic 42inch plasma as one HDMI and everything works fine. I got a cheap VSB200 and tried to connect the analog component audio from audio out 2 on my tv to input 2 (analog) to the soundbar and I am not getting any sound. Do I need to use an optical cable when using HDMI or should analog still work.
I have 4 devices connected to a hdmi switches coming into my Panasonic 42inch plasma as one HDMI and everything works fine. I got a cheap VSB200 and tried to connect the analog component audio from audio out 2 on my tv to input 2 (analog) to the soundbar and I am not getting any sound. Do I need to use an optical cable when using HDMI or should analog still work.
arent you the one who stealth trolls Xbox 360 topics on beyond3d?
Quote: Originally Posted by amirm 1080p is supported over VGA for DVD, HD DVD and gaming output. And yes, AACS does allow 1080p over VGA (classified under authorized "computer monitor outputs"). For component, you get gaming up to 1080p, and 1080i for HD DVD. DVD only works at 480p over this connection. The latter two are due to restrictions in DVD CCA and AACS rules for DVD and HD DVD playback respectively. On gaming, the machine supports both...