or Connect

Posts by TorinoCobra

Last "NEW" Panasonic plasma TV I'll ever buy? (Yes, they may re-enter the market, so never say never...)
Exactly. Thus the smiley.
I had an appointment for a tech from E&I Electronics to come out Wednesday to listen to my 65VT60, but just cancelled the appointment and the Panasonic Service Case. Waste of time. Mine is an Oct 2013 build with the factory fix, but it still bothers me when the volume is low, and my PC is turned off. Fortunately, that combination is quite rare, as I am usually sitting at my PC working or playing. I will either learn to live with it, or apply one of the many baffle...
I suspect that my Amazon Warehouse Deals 65VT60 was returned by the original owner due to the noisy fans. Usually I have my PC on just below the TV, so I don't hear the fans, but I always put my PC to sleep, and turn down the volume on the TV while watching the news. Then I can hear the fluttering fans. It's annoying, but not enough to make me get rid of the TV. I've emailed Panasonic Customer Support (just now) about the issue, and waiting to hear what they have to say....
Not you, unless you just moved from Vallejo, CA.
My Warehouse Deals 65VT60 came with this same original owner paperwork, except it's barely legible. Mine was checked as having no problems, and that is exactly how it has been working...flawless. Sorry your pristine VT60 is less than perfect. Hope they can fix it easily.However, I realized after mounting on the wall, that I had no documentation of the serial number or date of manufacture. The mounting plate covers the sticker on the back. D'Oh! I don't want to pull it off...
I got my Amazon Warehouse 65VT60 yesterday, too. It was advertised as having a scratch on the base mount. I didn't see any scratch, but it's a moot point as the base will never be used. The TV is perfect! 175 hours, so break-in is done. Still getting used to the functionality and PAIN of setting up all the apps. The CEVA delivery guy was incredible, even helping me mount the TV on the wall. I already had the Sanus VLF515 mount on the wall and TV bracket sized per the cut...
I've been following this thread for a few weeks. Just missed out on the $1999 deals at Amazon and Best Buy. I really wasn't looking a for a new TV, but after reading all the reviews for the ZT60, I really wanted one. I convinced myself that I really didn't need the ZT, so I began searching for the 65VT60. I even visited the local BB Magnolia store, and they couldn't help me with the 65VT60, but offered my a great deal on the 65ZT60 - $2800. I thought about it, but walked...
Have you tried covering the front of one 880 with your hand and selecting the same activity with both remotes? Then they should both be "synchronized" to the same activity. I have three remotes (one 880 and two Dish RF remotes that I use for my system, and I sometimes need to do this to synchronize the 880.
There is another thread geared solely to settings for the 46XBR2/3, which should be applicable to the 40XBR3 as well. I haven't read it lately, but there should be settings for every conceivable input and source combination. Gregg