or Connect

Posts by mgkdragn

Well, at my age, I'm lucky to remember what I had for lunch .. so, I will freely admit, sadly, that I would bomb completely on the Tile Challenge ..
Observing The Unrequired Duty of Post Etiquette Padding ...................... In the book, "Dangerous Women" an anthology co-edited by GRRM .. there is a Martin story set during the Targaryen Civil War .. 170 years before "Thrones" begins .. and the Targaryen family equals or exceeds the Lannisters in all areas .. In that story, the incest and polygamy of the Targaryen family line is gone into .. and would hint at the Targaryen bloodline being much more widespread than...
I'm not a Brain Memory Expert and I don't play one on TV .. But, I would tend to think that the easiest way to memorize the colored tile order would be by the first letter of each color other than the black one Jeff thru in ..
What have we got left this season .. 2 or three episodes .. ?? .. And has it been renewed even though the ratings have been dropping .. ??
Observing The Unrequired Duty of Post Etiquette Padding ...................... The Valyrians rode dragons, Aegon Targaryen the First used the last 3 dragons to defeat and unite the Seven Kingdoms .. and now there are three more in the hands of a Targaryen .. I don't know if House Targaryen are the only folks that can actually ride one .. Euron Greyjoy / Crow's Eye supposedly had a Dragon Egg which he claimed he threw into the sea ..
Just a taste of one of the International commercials that aired prior to Season 4 ..
I don't mind admitting Arya is my favorite character .. and I have long suspected that GRRM has planned her to be one of, if not the, most important characters in the entire series, she is, in fact, the olny character to have chapters in every book .. her early appearance as a young girl better with a bow than the boys, her Prayer of Revenge, her time with Syrio of Braavos, the fact that she changed identities more than once after escaping The Red Keep, Jaqen H'ghar and...
I don't know if it's been mentioned, if it has, my apology .. a excerpt from "The Winds of Winter" that GRRM posted just prior to the 4th Season HBO premier .. http://www.georgerrmartin.com/excerpt-from-the-winds-of-winter/
IMO, one of the problems besides what you've mentioned, is GRRM continues to bask in the glow of his Celebrity .. traveling around the Country doing Conventions and what not instead of spending the time needed in New Mexico to finish "The Winds of Winter" ..The far more glamorous than writing efforts which includes his involvement with the HBO series are alluring, I'm sure .. being continuously praised by adoring fans has to trump the actual work of not just writing, but...
While like most AVS members, I would prefer lossless encodes on every BD .. however : 1) Your beef should be conveyed to the studio, Lionsgate has contact info on their Website .. of course, that's not likely to get you a free rental 2) I'd also like all disks available on actual day of release 3) RB has never made it a secret that some releases are downgrade audio, so that should not be some sort of revelation .. 4) If it means so much to you that you're willing to go...