or Connect

Posts by mgkdragn

I've yet to see any book talk and once an episode airs, it's fair game ..
The conspiracy to kill Joff involved Olenna and Sansas necklace .. watch that scene and I think you'll see what happened ..
Ding Dong the Bitch is Dead ..
I've looked at their wares before, just never quite was in the mood to buy ..But I say, If you can spare the coin, go for it .. hellava display piece ..
As long as AMC does a good wrap up with it, I'm fine with that ..
Let's not forget torture ..
Why would Hastings be happy about essentially being held hostage in order to extract some additional pounds of flesh .. ?? The whole "negotiation" was a thinly disguised, intentional ploy done by the suspect ISP's .. and they knew NF would bear the brunt of the public outcry, just like NF did right here on this thread ..
Brian, that's an interesting comment .. I believe that as this whole streaming model continues to evolve, services like HBOGO will become more the norm .. I posted a while back a reply on a la carte content .. which, I also believe we are slowly drifting into, and, essentially, cuts out the middleman, IE, the CATV cartel .. there is no reason studios could not offer the same if they wanted to .. and possibly one of the reasons the CATV providers that offer ISP / Land Line...
Rules Page .. http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Survivor_Rulebook
It really gets awkward when the teacher calls the role (I guess they still call role) ..Daenerys Stormborn, of House Targaryen. Rightful heir to the Iron Throne, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, the Rhoynar, and the First Men. Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt