or Connect

Posts by mgkdragn

The "And I thought I was a Nerd" post for today .. http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/showbiz/tv/game-of-thrones-baby-names-ew/index.html?hpt=hp_bn9
Adding to my count of actors post Deadwood .. Anna Gunn, Walt's wife Skyler from Breaking Bad .. she really looked much, much thinner in Deadwood .. Sarah Paulson from American Horror Story Coven Cordelia Foxx
If you think you are being personally attacked in a post, report it to a Mod and let them decide ..Do not blame fans for the passion they may have for a show .. if you don't share that passion, that's fine .. and yes, you are fully entitled to your opinion .. it's just not shared by most of us ..
That might then open up a comment from someone regarding CGI ..
Well, apparently, to some, the whole show is a scam and a sham .."It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham. " ..... Woody AllenNot me, mind you ..I watch the show and always have because I like it .. and whatever manipulations that may or may not take place as it relates to how the show is presented to us, who cares .. ??
Consistency, my friend, consistency ..
I liked the old Daario Naharis because I thought he fit the role near perfectly ..At least the new guy still has the "Naked Woman" knives .. although it looked like the grips were changed from polished gold to more like an iron finish ..Nerdeek ..
Redbox has cut back substantially on blanket codes .. why .. ?? They still have the codes that will work multiple times with different credit cards, the signup codes, etc ..However, since RB now has gained about 49% of the USA disk rental market, they really don't need to keep dishing out rental codes .. unfortunately ..Best thing to do is sign up for the text program ..
I'm pretty sure we've seen Idol clues used as a party favor at Reward Challenge Gifts .. whether it be food, fishing gear, a bag of rice, etc .. so it should come as no surprise that Spencer found one in a napkin .. and Kudos to Spence for actually finding the Idol as well .. and using quick thinking to keep Kass from seeing it .. Morgan may have been lazy, and yes, she was stupid when admitting she gets what she wants, but the Pretty Girl + Gets What She Wants should not...
I was amazed that Blake did not really lay into Usher when Usher referred to Rascal Flatts as "Yeah, I really like him .."