or Connect

Posts by Alex Schulz

I picked up a few pairs of the PS3 glasses as well (running the 6010 and also have the Epson glasses). I concur with the earlier comments. The Sony PS3 glasses are slightly dimmer than the Epson glasses. They are also smaller and a better fit for children. and it's a matter of personal preference if they feel better for adults. I suggest walking to the PS3 section as they usually have a console running with a 3D game (and glasses) so you can try them on and see if you...
I'm new to 3D and recently completed my man cave (running a 3D capable Epson 6010 projector @ 120" along with x-box 360 and PS3). Have a couple questions for the experts! About a year ago this thread listed the then current top rated 3D games for either console. Wondering what you guys would think makes that same list today? Also, is there a benefit to using one console over the other when it comes to 3D gaming or is it just a matter of which controller is preferred? ...
Hi everyone. I have a harmony one used remote control in 9/10 condition and perfect working condition. Id prefer to not have to ship it. Pay cash and pick up in the Mississauga, Ontario area... Compare at $199 brand new. http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/remotes/universal-remotes/3898 Thanks, Alex
Thanks Hammer. I attached some pictures however the image is no longer clear at all. I opened the back of the unit and cleaned the bulbs but no difference... everything looks fine from that end. Something new that happened today is that the standby buton under the front power button is now flashing 5 times, pausing, and repeating the pattern when the TV is shut off. I saw something in the archives about 5 flashes so I'm gonna look into that further... Thanks...
I've been searching the archives for this issue but have yet to come across it... I'm a novice at this but maybe someone has some insight about how to fix this. The image on my Sony KDP-57xBR2 got smaller (then the actual screen size) by 3-4" on all sides of the tv. In essence, it appeared to be a full tv screen within the screen.. just smaller... Within 2 days, the image started to drop. It seems to be dropping slowly each day. The top of the image is now 3/4...