or Connect

Posts by fromthecreek

Genius. Worked great (Cinemotion 2)!Thanks for the quick reply!
Stupid question for other nx810 owners... Does anyone notice the image on their nx810 seems very "depthy"? What I mean is that it seems like the like the set's trying to make a 2D image appear 3D without wearing glasses. It happens on all sources (SAT, PS3 BR movies), and 3D is disabled. Is this a setting (like MotionFlow?) that is causing this? Maybe I'm just not used to the quality of this set, but I am coming from a not-so-old 46" XBR3...
I'm trying to wire 4 outdoor speakers (Yamaha NSAW150), but they don't seem to be getting enough power. Is is possible to run speaker wire out of a speaker selector, into an amp, then to the speakers? Here's the scenario... I have a Technics amp/receiver. I have a Left and Right speaker wire(s) coming out of the 'B Speaker' into the Left and Right speaker connections of a (Omage AT4V) speaker selector. From the speaker selector, I am running 4 speaker wires to 4...
I am on my second 46" XBR2 in the past 3 weeks, and have had clouding problems with both. Same trouble as everyone else describes.... "Clouding" noticeable when shuffling through inputs, while playing 360, watching TV/Movies, etc.. all during dark scenes. Both were manufactured in October 2006. I am going back to FS to see if I can get one manufactured in August.