or Connect

Posts by JohnnyPraze

Anyone?
I didn't notice that, I actually saw the opposite while watching Netflix. I noticed tiny black bars at the top and bottom of my screen while watching a movie. I will take a closer look elsewhere to see If I see any overscan.
I was at Walmart to pick up the two I pre-ordered at midnight. There were about 10 people in line to get them, and luckily for them, they had 10 systems that were going on the shelf. 5 back and 5 white. I'm downloading the update now and it is taking forever. I connected it to my receiver via HDMI, but wasn't getting a signal. Not sure what's up with that. I have it going directly to the TV for now.
Hey guys, quick question... Is it possible to get into the menu without the remote? I need to turn on one of the HDMI inputs and I got rid of my Harmony. (never had the original remote) I can't find it in the manual and I'm hoping it's a combination of buttons I haven't tried or I'm screwed.
To lucky members for the 10 year anniversary. I'm only 8. Good luck to any older members. http://www.whosay.com/larry/photos/246558
Looks like it's finally coming... http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/11/toejam-and-earl-heading-to-psn-xbla?abthid=507620b4f871776a250001af
I just picked up a graphics card for my work PC, and wanted to try out a game since I'm not a big PC gamer. I bought BF3 and can't get it to download. I've spent days on the phone and online with EA chat support but haven't been able to get anywhere. I've been able to download some demos from Origin, but BF3 is a no go. The download just keeps resetting. The percentage goes up and down and never gets past 10-15% downloaded. I've uninstlled and reinstalled. I've cleared...
1. benjaminbenjami 2. oktober rust 3. Hank Love
I'm game.
I was a big fan of wrestling as a kid and lately been watching old wrestling matches on Netflix. Are any of the wrestling games any good? I haven't played any since the N64. (I remember having a lot of fun with those) I was thinking about picking up WWE12 or similar because I cant seem to find any games to keep me interested while playing alone. I cant really gauge it from the videos. Looks kind of stiff and robotic. Is it fun? I read the Superstars game is pretty basic...