or Connect

Posts by Rare1

Quick question.... How come if I change a picture setting in "Standard" mode on hdmi4, it also changes it on hdmi5? I thought this was supposed to have independent inputs??? Thanks!
You can add me! Transformers and Corpse Bride $31.49
Specs Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit) - IntelCore 2 Duo processor E6550 (2.33GHz) - 2GB DDR2-667MHz dual channel SDRAM - 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 8500GT - 250GB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive - Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Codecs Coreavc CCCP (FFDSHOW) Players MPC VLC Zoom Player So I have been testing with backups of some of my hd-dvd's (300 720P, and Planet Earth 720P) Here are the issues: I can get stable playback with VLC, but the...
I am also interested to know if anyone has one without flashlights. I have them in the top corners pretty bad...I will post a pic tonight.
Search and read and you will learn lots.
Fan boy talk. Either will be fine. I am sure you will enjoy Vista.
Looks like it is working now. I tried the thx optimizer and all is well. Thanks for the help.
2.0 Firmware, I can test the thx optimizer tonight when I get home and post my findings.
Quote: Originally Posted by slider33 Are you sure the tones are coming out only the center? If you have the receiver set to analog (instead of analog 5.1 multi), they'll come out the front three, but not the surrounds. If it's only coming out the center, something is off. Yup, all the tones came out of the center. It was very strange.
You will always see some type of jaggies on the 360 because its anti aliasing is not strong enough. If it was compared to a computer it would prob be something like 2x. Where it takes at least 6x for me to completely eliminate all jaggies. Its to the point where I barely notice, and frame rates > jaggies.