or Connect

Posts by nicholc2

That's not entirely correct. They do "support" 1080/24 as if they did not, when you sent it a 1080/24 signal, the screen would go blank. They do not play it natively. They use 3:2 pulldown as Doug said earlier. It's a shame they don't support it natively, but oh well.
You should in no way base the value on calibration on what the Geek Squad does. From what I've seen, they are very hit or miss in the value and it completely depends on the person that does it and how much they know. This sounds like you got someone that doesn't know or doesn't care about a true calibration. If you're dissatisfied with the results, ask for your money back or demand they come back and make it right!FYI, starting with the 37 series, Mits moved all of the...
LOL Nice! I myself am pretty stoked for that game and will definitely play it in 3D once I get my kit.
You know you're both right. If he doesn't want to wait 6-8 weeks for 3D because it was his motivation for purchase, then why wait. He can just ebay it when he gets it. On the other hand, for those of us who don't really care as much on the time frame then 6-8 weeks might be ok. Now if it goes past that, then it's a whole new ballgame, but I would expect it we'll probably start seeing fullfillments in that time frame. Time will tell.
Hardy har har. Let me guess, you're Chevy Chase in real life?
The Sales receipt wouldn't have the serial # on it more than likely. You just have to provide that online. The receipt is just for proof of purchase.
Here's a link to the 3D BD player page on BB.com:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Blu-ray-...at205900050012This will give you an idea of what's out there.
Yes, Yes, and No. No need to set lamp to bright. Plenty of light output with it set to normal.
Straight. I don't have the adapter yet.
Ok. Honestly just wasn't sure what you meant. That setting is Deepfield Imager.