or Connect

Posts by Calilife17

I just have to give my 2 cents on this whole black issue and IR issue when it comes to the 50C8000 and the 63C8000. I own both. I have the 50 in the bedroom, and the 63 in the main room. I have not noticed any difference between the two. I have the same Mantis settings on both, both use Cal-Night, Have played the same movie on both, and also DVR the same show. I cant tell a difference between the two. Watched Dark Knight and Avatar on both, and i really cant notice a...
I called the 1-800-852-1186 Number and asked that question. They said to include the Case and all. The lady said they are going to be sending out the whole product, instead of just replacing the disc. So ya include it all.
Awesome thanks. Already signed up and shipping my Movie out tomorrow. Says will take about 2 weeks from when they receive your Package. They provide you with a shipping label, and you have to send it to NJ. I can wait 2 weeks since i could never watch it to begin with.
I dont think that is the C7000, I would gather its the PN50C490. Which Normally retails around 1k, or 1099. It is their 720p 3D set.
@Mikedit They don't let you drink Belgium owned beers in Canada? But also own a C8000 and am very pleased. Also i dont know if this was posted before, but the canada samsung website says this bout 1030.1 "1. Title 2010 PDP TV Firmware (Folder Name: T-VALAUSC, Version : 1030.1) 2. Applicable Model PDP C6400, C6500, C7000, C8000 3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Customer 4. Description Add ''3D Optimize'' option on Menu for better 3D image. Enhance...
Just checked my firmware version just to make sure, and it looks like i was already 1026 from the july release. Maybe they put this out to deactivate MJC on the 7000s, but didnt want to upgrade the version number?
Anyone been able to Update via USB in the past couple of days. I downloaded it today, put it on a usb, tried both usb port 1 and port 2, and also reformatted USB stick, Still nothing. Says there is no update available on the USB. Also tried network update and doesn't find it. anyone got any ideas?
Well figured out the problem. I pressed info on my TV, and for some reason it said 720x480i, and i was like WTF. so i went into my service munu on my cable box (press menu when off) and my My HDMI settings was set on 480i. Well changed that to 1080i, and that fixed the problem.
Well figured out the problem. I pressed info on my TV, and for some reason it said 720x480i, and i was like WTF. so i went into my service munu on my cable box (press menu when off) and my My HDMI settings was set on 480i. Well changed that to 1080i, and that fixed the problem.
what a pain in the ass. So they hype 3d TV, and I have watched ESPN 3D fine before this, but this time, when they put it on the Comcast 3D channel, comcast screwed the pooch. Lovely. I really do hate comcast sometimes. Well hopefully they realized they screwed up and maybe fix tomorrows feed.