or Connect

Posts by ryan9

I just thought I would let you guys know that the demo is up now.
Quick question for craig... When do you guys anticipate releasing towers and centers? I will be in the market for a 5.1 system in the next couple months and would like to audition you guys with the other ID dealers out there.
+2
I posted a question in this week's PSN update thread, but I thought about it, and it belongs here. Is there a place to listen to the rock band songs before I purchase them? I know I'm going to get the STP and Iron Maiden songs, but i've never heard The Hives song. So before I go and buy it, I want to make sure its a song i'll play it more then once.
Is there a place to listen to the rock band songs before I purchase them. I know I'm going to get the STP and Iron Maiden songs, but i've never heard the hives song. So before I go and buy it, I want to make sure its a song i'll play more then once.
I do both with my ps3, though lately its been more games then blu-rays (which wasn't the case in the begining).
Should be up tonight. They were closed last week for the holidays.
Column thanks for posting that again. I'm going to play around with it later. Is anyone having a hard time getting the mods to load? When I go to upload them, it says that there is nothing there. I tried both unzipping the file on my computer and just leaving it as is when I put it on my external hard drive.
On another note, has anyone downloaded the mod yet?
Ok, so I don't get what I am doing wrong then. I tried to follow your post on how you said you got the graphics to look better (disable 720p, 1080i). However nothing changes. Any help would be appreciated.