or Connect

Posts by bfreshour

Get the firmware update if you haven't already, I think that fixes this issue...
gumbaz, no sound from a TV is going to be any good... Anyone used these cnet settings? http://forums.cnet.com/7723-19410_10...;forum-threads I can not pay for professional calibration so I have to wing it...
I just bought the 60PX950 and it came with the adapter...
I picked up mine tonight, the box is HUGE. I drive an Equinox and had to have my brother in law come pick it up in his truck... The TV is beautiful, but I think it may be too big for my living room, oops. I'm trying to figure out how to do burn in, if I need to, and what picture settings I should use for it... First thing I did was change picture from Vivid to Standard and lower contrast to 50... I can't figure out how to turn on the orbiter though...
Looking for a budget receiver that supports 3D (HDMI v1.4a) and may or may not support upscaling. I'm not really sure how upscaling works on allowing the receiver to do it vs the TV. I already have 4 speakers and a sub from a HTIB I'm going to be using until I can buy new speakers. I'm assuming this is fine assuming I cut off the proprietary ends on them exposing only the speaker wire. My budget is low like $250 or less (which may mean I can't get anything), but...
No, it's definitely secondary, done only occasionally. I have a 22" that I use on a normal basis, but my PC is close enough that sometimes I like to output to my TV.
Conns near me has this TV for $1599 with 2 pairs of 3D glasses... I was pretty much set on the Samsung 58" C8000 or the 54" Panasonic VT25... I have PS3 and also use my current 40" LCD as my PC monitor. Am I going to be able to do this with this Plasma or is burn-in going to be a huge deal? This seems like a great price, and I'd be saving around $500 over the cost of the Samsung or Panasonic... I'm still in the process of reading this whole thread but would love to see...
I'm in a fairly large, bright living room, big bay windows and a sliding glass door. They have pulls (curtains), but I'm still worried about day time viewing. This TV sounds amazing. Anyone have a similar viewing situation? Also, the CNET review said it has trouble with 24/1080P content? Anyone know what that is and why? Thanks.
Looks like you lost the argument defaulting to trolling. Good day.
There was no point to miss. Madden stinks like it has every year. It's never been better than 2k5 since 2k5 was released (my opinion, and that of many of my peers, no media statement needed). Madden is an arcade football game for the 'Madden generation' which is evident by the ridiculous reality TV show 'Madden Challenge'. I've been playing madden since 1993, I remember my brother and I being so ecstatic about it. But it's since been outclassed despite having the...