or Connect

Posts by TOMDOX

I dont know if prices are allowed in this forum but noticed others have prices they paid. I hope I am not breaking any rules. I just bought this Toshiba 40E200U from the egg place for a total price of under $430. shipped with no tax to Pa. It seems to be a great deal for a 40" 1080p set even though it is pretty basic with 60 Ghz refresh rate that so many seem to complain about if you are a gamer with a PS3. I bought it for my 9 year old nephew knowing what I was getting...
I don't know why but when I record my afternoon Court shows my DR570 Toshiba digital DVD Recorder ( I own 2 of them ) every TY DVD- blank always gives me approx 4 hours and 20 minutes in LP. I am not sure what my 2 Panasonic analog Recorders do since I stopped using them once I bought the 2 Toshibas. I have 3 old Panny DVD recorders, 2 ES-15's and one upconverting ES-25 I bought on clearance when CC went out of business. They all had become very picky with blank media...
Last time I Looked on E Bay Bulbs for these sony models were about $180. I have heard they last about 5000 hours with luck. some people say more.
I Just Measure Mine which I Love Very Much. The partially Hidden base measures 33 inches and the TV measures 43 Inches Top & Bottom. My set Over Hangs about 2 inches on both sides But It fits Nicely in my bedroom on the corner TV Stand that used to Hold a Heavy 32 inch GE. Thank God those Days are over.. I never would of Believed that a TV Called a Rear Projection set could be so Light and easy to Move around to Get to the Jacks when necessary. You won't be...
thanks. Thats How I felt. Who Cares abot Upper Case Letters? Many Friends Tell me it Helps them SEE It Better and I was Only Trying to Help a Person Out who was looking for a Plasma I saw. If it Annoys You Move On. It Must be so tough to be "Shouted At!"
Sorry for shouting at your sensitive ears. It is sometimes hard for me to switch back and forth while typing since both of my hands are the size of grapefruits from a failed attempt to destroy all my cancer cells giving me severe lymphodema as a side affect of chemo & radiation. What is so hard about reading whatever and going on with your life that must be quite boring. thank GOD You don't have these problems. And NO I never smoked. EVER!
I am getting ready to Go to Our Little house in Manasquan NJ wher we Have Cablevision of Wall Township N.J. even though I went for Comcasts insistance of Needing a Box to receive ANY HD Channels, here in PA I get all the Local Channels including 3 Great PBS Channels in HD/Digital After Using My SONYs Built In Tuner to Scan Off My Comcast Anaolg Cable Line. I also Get quite a Few Bonus Basic HD Channels Like TNT and a Music Video Channel. I also Get all the Digital Music...
I CAN'T QUOTE PRICES BUT the FAST DISAPPEARING 37 INCH PANASONIC MODEL WITH THE SD CARD SLOT is AVAILABLE at the MANY BOSCOVS in MY PHILA AREA & in DELAWARE WHERE THERE is NO SALES TAX. THEY HAVE UNBEATABLE PRICE and I WAS ASSURED I DID NOT HAVE to BUY WHEN I WAS THERE TUESDAY NITE AS THEY HAVE 40 of THEM ON "SALE" at THIS 3 FIGURE PRICE UNTIL AT LEAST the END of the MONTH! IT REALLY is a NICE LOOKING SET ALTHOUGH ITS WIDE STAND is NOT the SMALLER OVAL LIKE ON MANY...
Sorry. Only Trying to Help a Few that may Not be Sooo Tech Savvy as You MAY be.
I didn't Catch what You are paying But Believe Me the Set is awesome for the Money. I agree with another member that it Appears the Stores are Giving It one Last Shot as far as Pricing goes. This TV Can be Bought for a 'Hair' Under $1000. Out the Door But since buying Mine @ Boscovs in early January I Noticed CC & Others have kept the Price in the $1200-$1400 Area. Many People Ignore a Big Discount Dept Chain Like Boscovs for some reason But they Do sell a Lot of sets...