or Connect

Posts by 96redformula

Thanks, I have all the house/room constuction pics, but I didn't think you would find them interesting . Thanks to whoever corrected the title to multipurpose room.
I thought I would share my setup from our newly built house. Alot of time/planning went into the den/kitchen/dining/home theater great room. Room without dining off to the side is approximately 32ft x 25ft w/ 12ft ceilings. Can I call the HTPC area a home theater? There was some debate on this a while back as technically it should be an enclosed space to be a "Home Theater". Infinity Beta Speakers Rythmik FV15 Subwoofer Epson 8350 110" Drop Down screen (Need a 55" TV...
The brick is matching brick lined up w/ the skylight in the kitchen, its a two level skylight w/ 2x4 opening, expands to 3x5, then 4x6. The wife gets that win.I did wire the bedrooms and office, just not with the Nuvo. All bedrooms are wired if not with the Nuvo w/ speakers to the media closet w/ a volume switch in the room if I decide to use them later on. It wasn't shown in the diagram as I added it after I created the diagram. I live in the desert so we are all...
Resized Images. I suppose I am just a perfectionist .
I must say I have been a bit disappointed with the wiring as I personally would never do things so disorganized even through the walls. I didn't get complete shots of everything but here are some pictures. The electric run next to cat 6 runs sure doesn't sound like a good idea, but I can't say I am an expert installer. They thought 3 runs per room was excessive, but I wanted it just in case I want to do video distribution. Runs: 5 to MC 3 each to bedrooms, outside and...
They are quite a step up in price from the Q series "sale" princing.....
I have no local dealers around me . I think I might try the KEF q900's though and return them if I don't like them at the loss of the restocking fee.
I let my C360 go on eBay days ago. I was so set on getting new speakers and let it go before I found a replacement .
Well Beta 50 vs Aperion Forte, the Beta was better at least, I know that much. I gave Aperion a shot because of the 30-day in home trial, I can't say I have any place around here me that lets me compare speakers like many of you have.
I have a set of Infinity Beta 50's I want to upgrade and have yet to find a good upgrade without trading in an arm and leg. I just tried a pair of Aperion Audio Verus Forte's and while they are great sonically, I need the extra power and umph to fill a 20x30x11 room with a 20 foot open wall on one side. I probably can go with the Aperion Audio Verus Grand specifically, but I don't think I can pony up $900 a speaker with the new custom house being constructed. I had a...