or Connect

Posts by rsoares28

I currently have the Asus h61-I mobo and use the hp USB external receiver along with my harmony one to control it. I would like to now be able to turn it on ( from a fully off state) and fully off (not just sleep). I know this mobo doesn't have a cir header... Can I use the device in the link below to give myself the ability to fully turn off and on my htpc? Thanks http://www.shop.perfecthometheater.com/IR-receiver-IR-receiver.htm?categoryId=-1 Sent from my iPhone...
I thought using the tv's optical cable to receiver only gave you 5.1 from and OTA source. As far as I know the only way to get 5.1 from tv apps is using ARC. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please disregard, realized I had to update my graphics driver. All fixed now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello I just noticed my htpc is only showing "Dts audio" under supported formats for my av receiver. It used to list DTS HD... Not sure what's changed.. All my DTS HD MA movies are now only playing in DTS. I'm using the i3's on board audio/video to my pioneer 1021 receiver. How do you get DTS hd showing under supported formats? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^^ Lol really? Not owning an apple product makes you feel good? What's the rationale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Sammy I will check that out
The file was a 1080p Mkv of the dark knight rises. The size was about 12gb. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Update: just tried level 4 and I noticed choppy play when mphc was NOT in full screen mode. Full screen mode was smooth as butter. Tried level 5 and got choppy play in both windowed and full screen mode. I read somewhere that the recommended settings for an igpu hd2000 is level 2... Should I stick with level 2 or should I stay at level 4 seeing my playback is smooth? Thanks for any advice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you renthx for that chart! I have a i3 with HD2000. I've tried the first 3 levels of the chart and everything is running fine. My CPU and mem show 10-15% Am I doing something wrong? I thought anything over level 2 shouldn't work for me due to my weak gpu. I followed the mphc setup thread and can confirm I am getting 23.976 refresh rate with a drop frame every 5 mins or so depending on the source material. Any advice? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you need to change the theme... I use neo and I have no option of lowering the covers from the middle of the screen Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk