or Connect

Posts by Layd Dly

I finally got around to updating some commands on my remote and ordering a new battery. However my slideshow was very outdated so i decided to whip up some new pictures for the next-gen + some of my current gear. Feel free to borrow.
Its definitely something to do with the EDID that is passed from the Xbox and Display. I pulled my hair out for a year before i figured it out.
Turn off the Optimal Resolution under display settings and manually select 1080P, I had this issue for a long time before i figured out it was actually the Xbox and not my gear.
I like where you are going with this. Plus i am genuinely surprised that Microsoft didn't just build MC/Features into the Metro Dash similar to what they did on the 360. My biggest gripe with Win8 is all the duplicate features it has. But it has a lot of potential, and this thread has me contemplating upgrading my HTPC to Win8. Although I am pretty much just using Steam Big Picture for now on it.
Looks great, i love the stone.
Why not just use some cheap LCD pc monitors, same concept as the frames or tv's but much cheaper.
I just ordered the Elite Sable 120" from Amazon since I had $125 in Gift Cards and i get free 2-Day Shipping. Total out the door was about $164.
I think that i am playing through way to many new games right now. Final Fantasy XIII Resonance of Fate Heavy Rain MAG Bad Company 2 Darksiders Dark Void I havent even opened yet, God of War 3, Dante's Inferno, Assassins Creed 2, Army of 2 40th Day, Last Rebellion. I need more hours in my day.
Only Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2 on the 360. Playing a Boat Load of new games on teh PS3 though.
Boderlands for sure, i played the crap out of it until i got my Platinum for it, plus it has good DLC and more still coming.