or Connect

Posts by audionewer

i am off thinking about buying this combo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138373&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10440897&PID=404255&SID=310471_desktop BIOSTAR A960D+ AM3+ AMD 760G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard + 8GB of rmemory i have a gt520 video card for 3d iso/movies. i am wondering what cpu is right for this setup? i want to buy this comobo before it expire. thank
okay, i was thinking to buy a low gain for 2d and 3d but now i cannot do that. if i buy lower gain screen then 3d movies will not be good enough. is that correct? i guess i will just going to kept it for now. i am guess this isnot a perfect screen. lol
i am looking for a screen for HD33 pj. what gain is good for it?
if i buy another screen that is less than 1.3 gain, will it be better for viewing 3d movies and cablebox.
if i am buying another screen that is manual pulling up, what gain am i suppose to get ?
the biggest screen i can buy is 100inches. i bought a 1.3 gain screen. when i watched it with hd33. it become too bright for my eyes. right now i am sitting 9-10 ft from the wall.
hi everyone, i am looking for a good / perfect 100" screen pull-up only. what do u guys prefer?
i am looking to buy a motheboard with a low wattage cpu for my 3d htpc. i only need for to watch 3d iso on that pc. it has to buy a intel cpu w/ mb. anyone got any suggestion for me. i got a gt520 video card that works good on 3d movies.
i read the website, where did it say it support 144khz on the glasses. where do i buy it from?
i got Asrock FM1 w/ A8-3850k Apu (with IGPU) or w/o (IGPU) but use Discret GPU (GT 520) i want to watch on a htpc with Tmt6. this is what i am going to put in it: htpc -> receiver 1.4a hdmi -> hd33 (hdmi 1.4a) also i need a step by step of how to install it. thanks