or Connect

Posts by borland

for me T3 blows T1 away. Forget about comfort but N1 is wider independent (for each eye) IPD adjustment. My head is proper XXL with IPD 72mm and 70 mm on T1 was not enough for me!!! N2 - optics - vastly improved on T3, N3 - wireless option - I have several sources connected to the base unit but I am not chained to the base unit anymore! N4 - Sound with proper headphones like Sennheiser HD650, N5 - I can take T3 with me on the trip without carrying the base unit. It's...
What??? Do you really want this bloody thing hanging on your nose? Or you wanna have permanent fit solution with a nail gun? No offence!Honestly - you don't need to do that. Just hook a strap may be to the forehead pad and fix it on the back... Look at the HMZT1 thread what people did - you will be amazed!
it's not straightforward, mate. this is what I can tell you. the rest is outside of the new rules of this forum as I can't give you a link to the original Russian hack and pictures any more. That's fair enough but to be honest I don't really want to mess with uploads, downloads or PMs so you are on your own. However you can have a look how the movie wall looks like
feel sorry for you, mate but nothing is perfect in this world! I agree that T3 is not perfect but if you compare it with T1 out of the box - it's day and night! I can watch full length BD movie without major comfort issues now but people have different shaped heads, bigger and smaller noses etc and this creates a lot of problems for some people. play with it a little bit more, think simple mods suitable for you and if this does not work - sell it and wait for something new...
I hate in-ear phones myself but they are good for travel. I use Sennheiser HD-650 with my T3 and it blows you away. However it's large open over the ear phones suitable for private use only. As closed over the ear phones I sometimes use my Sony MDR 7506. It's not Sennheiser HD650 of course but pretty good for private watching.
Power DVD works fine with HDMI control. Horizontal strap it's an elastic velcro strap about an inch wide. you can move it to reduce pressure and evenly distribute weight. Works fine for me but you may want something else. See picture
sweet spot, sitting or horizontal position - it's individual - just play with it plus forehead cushon position is important. I've also added horizontal elastic strap which helps to watch full BD movie non stop without any red marks and comfort issues. My sweet spot is when HMD only barely touches my nose and I have no blurring issues compare to T1. If you connect your source directly to the battery pack bypassing the receiver of course you will lose full HD sound support ...
Are you 100% sure it's been activated? Most likely not. Can you see SN? If YES - it's not activated. no reaction to 3344 code is another symptom of non activated CFW. What to do? Factory defaults, re-flash, re-activated. You can PM me your SN and MAC and I will generate the unlocking code for you and you can compare it with your activation code.
may be you better play with the existing pad? i placed horizontal elastic band which gives me a perfect fit when T3 only touches my nose. with the light blockers - I can co-exist with the upper light blockers but with the low blocker I just can't use it - it's horribly uncomfy especially for the eyeglasses wearers like me... Look at the Bravia's solution - it looks scary but works much better. I have similar. For home it's OK but my wife was scared to death when she had...
if you read this thread you will see that I've tested both the jap and the EU versions of the T3 and could not spot any difference at all. I think this is pure sony bad and confusing regional marketing policy but this is IMHO. The T3 is a great product anyway with nothing close on the horizon soon. However I would have forked out for the W option if I were you as it gives you a truly portable solution for taking it with you anywhere plus you are not chained to the receiver...