or Connect

Posts by Dingaling2004

How are things in your room mate? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
40 inches David? Watch out you don't get a nasty squint 😊 Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Thanks guys. Getting there. Spent all day doing garden beds and spreading 6 ton of dirt and bark around. In the theater now watching the Clone Wars on bluray. 145 inches of 2.35:1 animation. Loving clone wars..... Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Shamefully, it has been 9 months since I last posted. Sounds like an AA meeting. Or confession. Neither of which I am particularly requiring. Time flies. I also realized that I have failed to post final pictures so this is something I will sort out in the next couple of weeks. Have not been idle. House renovations are just about finished. That includes newly clad home, new colorbond roof, painting throughout, new kitchen, new oak floorboards, carpet, ridiculous amounts...
I've never heard it called 'calibrated' before Getting close to drywall now mate!
I can only speak from my experience but I did the whisper clips and channel with double 5/8 drywall / green glue and I am very happy with the results. The drywall is very heavy but, properly installed, you can do chin ups off the channel so holding drywall is no problem. It's also a really effective sound isolation measure. When you look at the overall cost of the room, an extra 500 is nothing over the years. The nagging isn't worth it 😊 Sent from my SM-N9005 using...
Looking good Pete. But is that still a big pile of fyrchek in the background? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Enjoy your new room.... what a great time to do it when family are around. Mine is getting a solid work out on Christmas eve.... Polar Express....same time every year. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Peter M. Why not come to my place over the break, have some beers, watch some movies and discuss how busy poor Pete will be. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
And a disco ball Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk