or Connect

Posts by tjlmbklr

Both are Win 764bit Pro
I guess I assumed I did that correct. Are you saying I need to map them?
Thanks.
He does have access to network but I only have my Videos and Music shared. I am not sure what you mean by "path". MB just lets me pick the folders and I choose my network ones.
I will look into this, thanks.Can you recommend one to use?
Good to know, thanks.
It is a gigabit LAN network. I haven't worked on it since I posted this but I think my first tep is to uninstall MB and see if MC still works.
I guess I should have added he is running 2 monitors. His standard desktop LCD and a 46 plasma as his 2nd. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Media Browser locks up Media Center and all mouse functions when opened. This is for my roommates PC. I tried setting him up with my same Windows 7 64bit HTPC set up with the only difference is he is pointed at my Videos folder over my network. It did work for a test or 2 on some files but now it just locks everything up. Is this from pointing the Media Browser to network folders?
Media Browser locks up Media Center and all mouse functions when opened. This is for my roommates PC. I tried setting him up with my same Windows 7 64bit HTPC set up with the only difference is he is pointed at my Videos folder over my network. It did work for a test or 2 on some files but now it just locks everything up. Is this from pointing the Media Browser to network folders?