or Connect

Posts by LeandrodaFL

I live in the darkest corner of the world, and I have no idea how Blue-ray disc and hd-dvd disc compare between each other.....please someone enlight me... should I get a movie wich is available in both formats on hd-dvd or blue-ray? What are the hd-dvd interactive features or even the blue-ray interactife features for the matter? How does the two versions compare to the old DVD version? What I love about them is the extras like trailers, goofs, interviews,...
Thanks for the reply Ruin.....I currently own the Samsung slimfit direct view crt 30 inch widescreen HDTV, its max resolution is 1080i HDMI. I dont need a bigger screen cause I seat very VERY close to the TV. Its alredy giant from where I wacth (sometimes i even pull the couch back a little) I wish I could put my hands on a 1080p crt tough, but I believe they many never get manufactured....I plan on keeping this TV for a long time.. Again, can someone post how to make...
Im looking for a super great SD DVD player. It has to do PAL/NTSC conversion. I know the models below do that: Neodigits Helios HDV2085 Denon DVD-2930 (UK version) There fore I would like to know more about how the 2 players compare between each other in terms of video quality. (I accept DVD-2930ci impressions, since they are the same) I will be using HDMI and 1080i, wich makes DACs and 3:2 pullsown uselesss...i dont care about sound, jut image quality. I also...
The latest denon players are 2930, 3930 and A1XVA (for europe), the last one being the flagship (check denon UK) How do they compare in terms of image quality between each other? Im using only a 30 inch HDTV...I dont know if the extra money is worth it....I dont give a damm about sound...lol ....in fact, i dunno if I should really get a Denon 2930 uk model or buy a Neodigits HDV-2085, a Oppo or a Cambridge...or even an Arcam....Im new to this world and i dunno wich...
Im new here, and I swear I tried reading the whole thread before posting this, but I simply cant do it anymore...my eyes are hurting...so Im posting some questions...sorry if its repeated: Im in the search for a super great SD DVD player...and it has to read all regions, do PAL to NTSC conversion and output trough HDMI 1080i (My HDTV max resolution) I know that model 2930 (europe) can do PAL/NTSC conversion, but is it region free? And is it possible to enter a code...