or Connect

Posts by General Kenobi

No, they don't look good on my HT.
I'd like to see this but really don't feel like sitting through the first one after what I'd read about it. Can I jump into this and pretty much get the jist of what what is going on without having seen the last film?
New Imelda May ♫♫♪♫
Sucks but I'm region free so I'll be ordering regardless.
Speaking of horror/comedy looks like The Burbs is finally hitting bluray! Amazon.uk has a 6/23 release date but it looks to be B locked. I will import that with the quickness! One of my all time favs and Universal should be ashamed that they have released so many lesser titles while that one has been left behind.
According to amazon.uk it is B locked but who knows for sure. I haven't seen any news for a US release date but hopefully something will follow. http://www.amazon.co.uk/burbs-Steelbook-Blu-ray-Tom-Hanks/dp/B00IJF6XXQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1398199000&sr=1-3&keywords=the+burbs
Me too, going Thursday night. I've made efforts to stay out of this thread and refrained from reading reviews so all I know is the word is that is was great and better than the first. I thought the first was fairly corny, felt more like a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen kida flick with the retro steampunk vibe and redskull cheese. Looking forward to WS though for sure!
Awesome! I'm going to order one, I had no idea a 3D version was released. Thanks for the heads up!
Any time now... still waiting Universal, what the hell is the hold up?!?!?!?!