or Connect

Posts by benjamin-benjami

never said people were forced to ignore objectives.. just that they did... COD was a great example of this.. Just saying that you do have people that get so focused in on trying to accomplish something that "nothing else matters", just like in BF4 when there was an assignment to spend so much time in a helicopter, there were literally people just sitting in the helicopter not even playing, just to rack up the time.. not saying everyone does that, but some people do it...
see this is the reason i HATE things like challenges and gamerscore, etc.. in online games, there have been numerous matches where the only thing some of my teammates were concerned with was shooting ejecting pilots in a hardpoint game. It is frustrating to play games that force people to ignore objectives, etc..
Guys, I don't want thinks to end like this between us. I mean yes i know things lately haven't been the way they were in the beginning, but isn't that what happens in all relationships. I know things have been rough lately, I know we have said things like "I hate you" and "i can't imagine being with you next year", but remember the good times. I mean remember when we were together and we would laugh and laugh as MPH crashed his helicopter into a tree, i really think we...
ya'll better show up on battlefield thursdays....
so something funny.. there was a guy sniping and i went behind him to execute him and he exploded and i thought "man that was crazy execution", then i looked on the screen and it popped up that the railgun hit him...
i might also... might be 3 hours before i get on though..
you can play conquest large without rubber banding so bad you teleport across the map and when you shot people it actually registers? Yes it is broken, when i can shoot at people running in place 2 feet in front of me and it register no damage or shoot people,boats and it register no damage that is broken.. please give me a list of other games that 6 months after launch and countless patches later still plays like this..
that's not white lies, that is bold face lies...
i had to read this twice to be sure this was real... The wild world of soda drinking simulation is finally making the leap to the next-generation. Soda Drinker Pro is coming to the Xbox One, Will Brierly, the game's creator, tells Joystiq. Harnessing the power of Kinect, Xbox One users can drink actual soda to complete the game's various soda chugging challenges (or at least mimic the action to control the game). Also included is Soda Drinker Pro's secret game Vivian...