or Connect

Posts by Remax

I hope this doesnt violate any rules. Sanyo PLV-Z1 with 100 hours on the bulb. Also comes with a brand new 80" Duet Wide screen. Ive trying to do research on this projector, but this guy has somebody else coming to look at it tonight, so I need an answer quick. Hes asking $400 for the projector, screen, power cords, manual, and remote. This will be my first projector, and will be used for my ps3 and watching movies only. I was going to buy the panasonic 720p projector...
What a load of crap. Send him a link to monoprice for their hdmi cables. If fishing it doesnt work, patching drywall is pretty easy. I just did my first drywall patching 3 weeks ago. Someone took the thermostat out of the house I bought when it was on the market. I had to punch a few holes in the wall to find the wire. I took my time and it turned out great. One thing I learned from a guy at home depot is to do primer the spot you just patched first, then primer the rest...
Im not sure if this would work, but it might be worth a try. Tie a string from one of your cables that run from your rack to the projector. Pull the cable through so the string is now going from the rack to the projector. Tie both cables to the string and pull both through. It depends on what the cables are running through, but this might work for you. if you dont need the cat5 anymore, use that as a snake (as above poster said).
The home inspector didnt find it. I went to the home and saw some water in the basement. I turned the breaker back on and it drained right out. I put in two dehumidifiers, and a commercial grade one. I removed all the humidity and cleaned the basement up. I installed a brand new zoeller sump pump that is on a battery backup system. My plumber said to go with a water powered backup system so I might change it over down the road. This is my first home with a sump pump that...
Hey everyone. I bought my new house about a month ago. My last house didnt have a basement, so im pretty excited to finally have one! I bought the home from HUD, and I got a damn good deal on it. The previous owner paid $210,000 for it in 2003. I just bought it for $144,600 and it was in pretty good condition. There was some mold in the basement from the sump pump being turned off, but it cleaned up with bleach water easily. Other than that it just needs paint, some...
Not always, look at lair. We are getting it on aug 14th and everyone else wont be getting it until october.
Im leaning towards the 805 as well. I need a reciever upgrade for the new ht that I will be building this fall.
Would you guys recommend this projector for gaming on a ps3? Im closing on my new house in a couple of weeks and have a nice big basement to work with I have a 47" samsung hdtv that handles all my gaming now, but I would love to play some warhawk or resistance on a 100"+ screen. Ive been reading though threads lately and learning alot about them, but I have not found a whole lot on gaming with a projector. IM looking at spending $1000 or less on a projector and alot of...
Yeah ground controls are a little tough. The warhawk was pretty hard to get used to as well. I feel like im completely lost when I first started out, but now Im getting the hang of it. I still get my a** handed to me though.
I could use some help with my system. I have 250's up front c25 for the center 140's for the rear surround Reciever is a sony str-de875 It gives me the option to change the sp hz of each channel. I have the center at 100hz, front at 80hz, and the rears at 80hz. All speakers are set to small. I have a yamaha subwoofer, and a sony subwoofer to handle my lfe. I wanted to make sure those settings are correct.