or Connect

Posts by charlesj123

That I known issue with 2011 models, call Clarion. No firmware poted? Charles
look at the JVC Best in class
Acoustica Spin it again I love it! Charles
Hi Shark, That did the trick, you just saved me a graphic card. Thanks! Charles
Hello Guys, I'm trying to understand why I can't contol the sound volume only when playing DVD encoded in Dolby digital. The motherboard (Asus P5E-VM HDMI) is connected ditectly to the TV using the HDMI output. Evething is fine when in stereo (2 chanels) I can control the volume Windows 7 Media center slider. However playing more than 2 chanels (5.1) I can hear the sound from the TV but can"t raise or lower the volume, the output is fixed. Anyway I can fix...
Hi Guys, Anyone knows about this card? Would it be a good fit strictly for video playback fromn 480i to 1080p, no gaming? http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/em.../eh1/index.jsp How it compares to ATI or Nvidia? This is not a spam, I'm shoping now for a low power, competent media oriented card. Thanks, Charles
If you can can be patient, the 2011 models are a lot more to give than the 2010. Trust me! But you have to be more specific in you needs. Do you have OEM amps or they have been added after. Give some info. Charles
Hello Edcal, Thanks for the input. I saw also couple of post from you also on MP3car! Looks like you want to spread the word for the Fusion with good reasons. I'm in the process of building a car PC with Nano or Pico itx form factor. So far the big problem with the current manufacturer is that they only provide 2 channel analog audio out, were I would need 5 (Front L+R, Rear L+R, Sub) plug into an amp. All these boards are mostly made for Point of Sale and i understand...
that sounds like spaming!
Cece, If you want to have a good feel of the noise see here http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1023-page9.html When you're going to listen at the MP3, don't crank up the volume, follow the instruction: . For the most realistic results, set the volume so that the starting ambient level is just barely audible, then don't change the volume setting again. To my book, once the cover closed, it will be silent. Charles