or Connect

Posts by cadsystems

I use to play TH until Skate came out, I like the way Skate's tricks are pulled off and somewhat seem to be more realistic at least as realistic as you can get in a video game.
Got my new LCD, i can actually see what i'm doing now.
I'll say 4. Just received my TV yesterday. I haven't had a chance to calibrate it yet. I did watch a movie last night, Pineapple Express regular 'ol DVD not blu ray. It looked a little too real to me. I'm not sure if that was the intent of the movie or that's how things are. I will test another regular DVD and then a blu-ray. I did not notice any Halo, but then again i didn't know where to look. I'll check that out later. I have an Onkyo TX-SR674 / FIOS STB /...
This disk actually plays better than the demo, it feels that way to me. I only played for about 20 minutes though. But the tricks seemed to be a lot smoother. I'm playing on a BenQ 24 PC LCD with HDMI since my 30" Philips LCD crapped out on me. I am patiently waiting for my Samsung 46A750 just 1 short week for delivery.
Picked up Skate2 today, didn't have much time to play, had to get back to work. Then after work headed to a pub to listen to some live music. Won't get back til later tonight. So far i like the game play what little i did. It seemed to work a little better than the Demo. Look forward to playing some of you scrubs online.
Yes amazon 24 months free financing 250 gift card thru nfl.com
Didn't have time to wait for more replies, wanted to get something before the Super Bowl.
Funny thing was the 750 was actually cheaper than the 650 not sure why. So I went with the 750, I really wanted the 52" but ended up with the 46" couldn't justify the 400-600 bucks for 6 inches (thats what she said) sorry had to do a little michael scott there.
Fixed, took off the $ can you fix on your end. I just ordered the 46A750. Thanks
My old, well in my eyes old, in my wife's eyes it's practically brand new 30" LCD went out. No picture thru HDMI, I haven't tried any other connection, but I really only want to run HDMI. It's about 6 years old, I bought refurbed off of Outlet.philips.com I've been wanting to upgrade this LCD for quite sometime. This was a bit unexpected so I don't have a whole lot of cash to throw at it, so what I'm going to do is go with the Samsung Amazon specials they have been...