or Connect

Posts by llabine1

You have not said if you are using a cable box .. Mine has aspect settings that control the picture size ...have you checked the cable box picture settings?
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN60FH6200FXZA-60-Inch-1080p-Smart/dp/B00FMST2Q8 I googled it and found lots of reviews
I hope I'm in the right place to ask this question. I use my TW app on my iPad to program my DVR in the bedroom when I'm in the living room. An odd problem has occurred . When I set up to record an HD channel it will record the SD channel instead. I have used the filter to choose HD.. Made all the HD channels my favorites. I just chose channel 402 to record...when I go to the list I see it recording it is recording 02 the SD channel... This happened after a recent...
Here is a direct link to the manual for your tv http://store.vizio.com/documents/downloads/hdtv/M550VSE/UM_M550VSE.pdf
I googled your problem and found this: Automatically turns the connected AV amplifier on and switches the sound output from the TV speaker to the audio system when you turn the TV on. This function is only available if you have previously used the AV amplifier to output TV sound. Automatically switches the sound output to the AV amplifier by turning the AV amplifier on when the TV is turned on. Automatically turns the connected AV amplifier off when you switch the TV to...
Allow me to whine...my all in one costs me the equivalent of a Lexus rental every month without the luxury...this school yard fight with two bullies going at it is stupid. I went to Big Lots and bought an antenna for OTA and it works beautifully except I subscribe to SHOWTIME and we watch Dexter..we are screwed..oh sure they are going to rebate us from last Friday at 2pm..which of course will cost them more than the two bucks a month CBS is requesting..if TW pays this...
I don't have this tv but ..why not connect a sound bar...that will by pass the tvs speakers ...the sound bar will allow sound for,your wife. Hope this is useful for you..I have this set up ..I have a toshiba sound bar ...I don't use the tv speakers at all...I have headphones plugged into my cable box at night so I don't disturb my husband...I too have a hearing problem ...the tv will cut off the speakers by default ...most do nowadays ...a sound bar ( mine was $100 on...
http://www.electronica-pt.com/images/fbfiles/files/Panasonic_TC_L42D2_TC_L37D2_TC_L42U25_TC_L37U22_TC_L32U22_TC_L37X2_TC_L32X2_TC_L22X2_TC_L37C22_TC_L32C22_2010_LCD_Training_Guide__TM_.pdf That is a link to the technical repair guide to your tv..you are right I googled till I could google no more but still did not find a twelve blink answer. it probably is the power supply but that is just an educated guess.
Don't know if this will help. Go to your Netflix account online and go to " my account" ..."manage video quality" then click HD...no one tells you at Netflix to do this when you set up your account ...I do not have your tv but this instantly changed the picture quality for me ...you have to do this online not through your Netflix app on your tv...hope this helps
I own both the 42CS570 and the 47CS570 and I do not have a dirty screen on either one ..just beautiful displays with zero clouding and bright vibrant colors with really white whites and great blacks....I am puzzled why this is happening to you...I just returned a Samsung 40ES6100 an LED with horrific edge lighting that bled through dark colors..I saw the rave reviews on my new sets and I am so glad to have picked up these beauties before they were sold out..try to see if...