or Connect

Posts by gte747e

Superman is $11.99 @ Amazon Speed is $12.99 @ Amazon
I have a question regarding the use of Zone 3. I have a 5.1 setup in my main room, and I currently use Zone 2 to outdoor speakers. I have all of my components coming in via HDMI (DircTV HD DVR, PS3, Panny Blu-ray Player, HD DVD Player). I currently play iPod and internet radio through my outdoor speakers (zone 2). How do I had the following?: 1. Video source to a SD TV in Zone 2 - to view primarily the iPod and HD Radio screen for second zone - DirecTV (what cables...
You will be happy with it; my 60A3000 has been outstanding. I haven't had to hange the bulb yet (I purchased mine as soon as it came out - Aug or Sept 07 I think), but I have the 5-year warranty with Best Buy, so hopefully it won't come at a bad time. I'd like to eventully upgrade it to an LED-backlit (either a 60 or 65" with a thin bezel), but prices are going to have to come way down before I can even think about it. OLED will be common probably by that time! Haha Good...
That is correct for the Sony A2020s. I have an A3000 and it does accept 24p.
I agree, but I originally thought it would be the next 6 episodes that begin airing April 17th. I a not sure if this would still be considered Season 4 or Season 5. I know the DVD image has been released for Season 4. I hope this isn't a 2 hour extra episode, like I have heard. Who knows....I just want every season of Prison Break on Blu-Ray!!
Does anyone have any information on the release of Prison Break Season 4 on Blu-Ray? I have pre-ordered from Amazon for "Prison Break: Final Breakout" but I am not sure that this is Season 4. It could be the latter half of Season 4 or video of the 2-hour special at the end of the season. I have Seasons 1 and 3 on Blu and I'd like to finish the collection. I'm looking forward to the series return on April 17th. Thanks for any helpful information.
Does anyone have any information on the release of Prison Break Season 4 on Blu-Ray? I have pre-ordered from Amazon for "Prison Break: Final Breakout" but I am not sure that this is Season 4. It could be the latter half of Season 4 or video of the 2-hour special at the end of the season. I have Seasons 1 and 3 on Blu and I'd like to finish the collection. I'm looking forward to the series return on April 17th. Thanks for any helpful information.
ESPNU HD. That's what i want.
Hopefully so. I know they have been working on it.
The price is actually $20 more than Casablanca MSRP (according to Amazon). I really hope that the street price comes down by the time it is released (wchih I am guessing will be November).