or Connect

Posts by RandyFreeman

On the Lumagen website we have posted manuals and technical tips. We are here to answer any questions you have about using our products. http://www.lumagen.com/testindex.php?module=manuals Best regards, Randy Freeman support@lumagen.com
It would be very helpful to post what type of color meter you are using for your measurements. It would be easier for someone to duplicate your results if they knew the equipment you used. Best regards, Randy Freeman support@lumagen.com
Looking at the color trinagle of your display without adjustments. My plan would be: dont' change Blue, move red half way and move green about 2/3 of the way. I would move the primary being adjusted by adding the other two primaries. This would take care of the florecent green but still leave you with a colorful display. The display color would be much improved. It's better to have a slightly over saturated display than an undersaturated display. If you want to do a...
Powermax sells some boxes that have an AC outlet on on side and accept Keystone jacks on the other side. Our local Lowe's stocks the dividers that you can add to 4x4 plastic boxes so you can have an AC outlet on one side and low voltage connections on the other side. The plastic divider costs something like 50 cents. Our local Home Depot stores don't carry the dividers, just Lowe's. Randy
The normal setup to watch movies using a Lumagen video processor is to set the Blu-ray player to 1080i or 1080p24. Then you set the output of the Lumagen to drive the display at 1080p24 or 1080p48. You should have smooth motion without any stuttering. Best regards, Randy Freeman
Movies are filmed at 24 frames per second. To display a movie, stutter free, you need to drive the display at an even multiple such as 24Hz, 48Hz, 72Hz, or 96Hz. To display a movie at 60Hz, some fields are repeated. You will see judder on pans, zooms and objects that move. Best regards, Randy Freeman
Video delay is on the list for the Radiance. It isn't done yet but we expect that, if genlock is on, you should be able to add up to two frames of video delay. This feature will be added in a future software update. Randy Freeman support@lumagen.com
The RadianceXE Beta with HDMI 1.3 is available and shipping. Anyone who wants more information should contact Lumagen. Best regards, Randy Freeman support@lumagen.com 503-574-2211
The RadianceXE Beta with HDMI 1.3 is available and shipping. Anyone who wants more information about the RadianceXE Beta should contact Lumagen. Best regards, Randy Freeman support@lumagen.com 503-574-2211
About five years ago I installed network cables in my house. It was a lot of work but well worth the effort. The Popcorn Hour can play media files from any shared drive that is on the network. It's simple to use and works well. Randy