or Connect

Posts by Captain Crunch

Anyone have any updates on this firmmware? Im having trouble opening or (unziping) the bin file? any suggestions?
I spend most of my time in the audio section so I thought I pop in here and ask you experts whats the latest deal. I have a friend looking for the best 32" for under 600.00. Any suggestions....thanks guys.
I 100% agree! Plus if you take the 5 free HD DVDs into account then the player cost was under 80 bucks. Dinner and going to the movies with a family of 4 cost more than that........ And you will still have an outstanding upconverter and can enjoy titles that BLu can not. Keep it and be happy. When Blu players come down to a reasonable price grab one of those too.
Are you nuts use those Paradigms .........
Your kidding right!Skip the surrounds you can allways add them later........You can get a refurb Onkyo 605 at http://www.accessories4less.com!onkyo 605 $350That leaves quite a bit for speakers and sub. ED, SVS, and HSU would be a good place to look for speakers and sub.5.0 Deluxe Multi-channel system with SCS-01(M) surrounds** $875 and $799 for a PB12-Plus subkeeps you pretty much in your budget.Check out:Av123HSUAscendEDparigdamRemember you'll probably end up replacing...
Well I did a very intensive speaker test between some bose speakers and these............I wont say which one won but I do have cute fuzzy speakers now.......LOL
Dude I so want that gargoyle! That thing rocks!!!!!! Very nice set up. It's different and I really dig that ................nice job man! A+
2 more.............Greedy B$%$#@$ lol..........save some for the rest of us LOL
Not trying to be rude but short answer is ...........keep saving!
I know there subs are getting a lot of praise but not sure about there speakers?