or Connect

Posts by nbdwt73

They replaced the lense in front of the IR sensor and removed some internal label near the sensor (I was told it was interfering with the sensor). I am not sure what else they did - I am travelling at the moment - will ask the repair shop and get the bulletin number. Panasonic sent a kit to the repair shop for this problem. They called me to tell me the repair would be delayed by a couple of days until the kit was received by the shop. All is fine now.
I posted recently about a remote control problem on this unit (http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...033029&page=28). Just to report - there is now a service bulletin on this problem. My TV has now been repaired...
For mine it is about 90 seconds. I did find that if I turned off Viera Link it was much faster. Since I do not have other Panasonic equipment that makes no difference to me...
I bought myself a Christmas present - Panasonic 37LZ800. Works great except for one annoying thing. When you turn it on the remote functions will not work until it warms up for about a minute and a half (only when the unit is cold - works fine if it is warm). Tried several remotes - all the same. Anybody else see this? Oh - and Merry Christmas!!!
I am in Charlotte and running Mythtv systems for my HD content. Does anybody know the frequency (freqid) or valid channel of Universal HD (UHD - channel 87 TWC)? I receive it fine on my HDTV but for some reason the tuners in my Myth box don't report the frequency (or valid channel) correctly.
LOL - This is what I get for trying to do to much at one time. I thought I was in TWC - sorry guys and thanks for the reply...
I am in Charlotte and running Mythtv systems for my HD content. Does anybody know the frequency (freqid) of Universal HD?
I am running a Mythtv system with 2 HD tuners (QAM capable) and have been noticing the same problem with WSOC-HD noted above (dropped frames). I have programmed the system to track these events and they seem to occur mostly during specific times and broadcast types - only during HD broadcasts and rarely during commercials (or anything less than 720P. Anybody have any insight to this problem?