or Connect

Posts by TimShadler

I have a Vivitek h9080 LED Projector for sale in perfect shape. Will listen to reasonable offers. Thanks!
I have a B-Stock JVC RS4810 Purchased from AVScience two months ago. Less then 20 hours on the lamp, in perfect condition. Asking 3000 OBO. Tim Shadler
I have a B-Stock JVC RS4810 Purchased from AVScience two months ago. Less then 20 hours on the lamp, in perfect condition. Asking 3000 OBO. Tim Shadler
Obviously these two units have different use cases, im running a high gain screen and have the iris on the 4810 almost all the way down anyway. Resale value on both units seems high so should be a good demo.
I have a RS4810 in house now, and ordered one of the H9080's. I would expect in standard usage the JVC would have better blacks/contrast. Only exception would be if the H9080 can shutoff the LED entirely for fade to blacks, which I believe the Runco Q750i could do when i saw it a few years ago. Tim Shadler
http://tech.woot.com/plus/vivitek-projectors-7 There are a bunch of Vivitek Refurbished Projectors on sale at Woot.com Some hightlights 1. Vivitek H9080FB 1080P LED - $2199 (Picked this one up myself) 2. Vivitek H5085 DLP 1080P - $979.99 (A good deal in my mind for a shelf mountable DLP with Vertical and Horizontal Lens Shift) 3. Many Others.. Thanks! Tim Shadler
I'm curious as to your impressions of the volfoni Curtis?
I have an Sony HW50 I purchased from AV Science Last Fall. Only used 50 hours. Includes Projector in mint condition, Extra Lamp, 2 pairs of glasses, and a Sony PS3 with One Controller, and Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset. Any questions shoot me a direct message. Accepting Paypal only. Thanks, Tim Shadler
I have an Sony HW50 I purchased from AV Science Last Fall. Only used 50 hours. Includes Projector in mint condition, Extra Lamp, 2 pairs of glasses, and a Sony PS3 with One Controller, and Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset. Any questions shoot me a direct message. Accepting Paypal only. Thanks, Tim Shadler
Kraine, any semi useable settings/mode in the 1100-1500 lumen range on this thing?