or Connect

Posts by sjv

fallingknife......YES! First, I had to change over to the DirecTV HR24-100 as my HR20 was not 3D compatible and the HR24 is 3D compatible. Then I ran the video from the HR24 directly to the TV video input and I ran the audio from the HR24 via digital coax to the DTR 8.8............it all works perfectly! Integra told me that the DTR 8.8 IS NOT 3D compatible and will not pass the signal through. I turned off the built-in speakers of the TV and watch 3D (and regular TV...
I'm sure this has been asked somewhere on this forum, but at the risk of appearing very dumb....is there any "simple" to use software out there (similar to 1C**** DVD) that will allow one to simply copy a 25+ GB sized BluRay DVD down to a 25 GB maxed single layered DVD (automatic compression)? I tried 1C**** BluRay beta today but after ripping the original BluRay DVD and inserting a 25 GB blank BluRay disc, the program said something like "Not enough room - Insert a 50 GB...
Is the latest firmware update for the Monster Vision Max 3D glasses V. 1.05.004 ? Thanks
Dumb question: What do you guys use to clean the Gorilla Glass screens on your XBR-65HX950 TV's? Thanks for any replys.
Sorry guys, but here comes a dumb question. I am about to hookup a Sony BDP-S590 3D BR player to my new Sony XBR-65HX950 TV and my 4 or 5 year old Integra 8.8 A/V receiver. I plan to use HDMI from the BDP-S590 to the XBR for 3D and video and a seperate audio hookup to the Integra 8.8. The reason: The 8.8 will not process a 3D signal through it even in the "through" position on the 8.8 via HDMI. Here is the dumb question: Which is better for the audio hookup.......a...
Sorry guys, but here comes a dumb question. I am about to hookup a Sony BDP-S590 3D BR player to my new Sony XBR 65 950 TV and my 4 or 5 year old Integra 8.8 A/V receiver. I plan to use HDMI from the 590 to the XBR for 3D and video and a seperate audio hookup to the Integra 8.8. The reason: The 8.8 will not process a 3D signal through it even in the "through" position on the 8.8 via HDMI. Here is the dumb question: Which is better for the audio hookup.......a...
I just purchased a Sony XBR-65HX950 3D TV. I am running a DirecTV HR20-100 HD DVR via HDMI through the Integra 8.8 using the "through" setup setting on page 49 of the users manual via HDMI from the Integra to the Sony TV. My problem is that I cannot "unlock" from being "grayed out" the 4 3D channels on DirecTV. Channels 103, 104, 106 and 107 are not available to me and I get a message that my receiver is not 3D compatable. Can anyone please shed some light on this...
Has anyone had any experience with the Def Tech AW6500 outdoor speakers? I am trying to decide between the Klipsch AW-650 and the Def Tech AW6500 for my gazebo. The Klipsch is a "ported" speaker while the Def Tech has a 5 1/2" X 10" passive low bass radiator. They both have 61/2" bass whoofers. Has anyone compared these two for sound dispersion and bass response? Thanks
Apparently Fox8 is accepting the incompetence of the HD "switch thrower(s)" as acceptable.......their viewers aren't!
I've seen many post the # of hours they have on their projection lamp. Exactly how do you determine how many hours you have on the lamp? What are the steps?