or Connect

Posts by pal1982

Its good to see everyone on and all the Dyn lovers... If you want a great new CD check out Joe Walsh 'Analog Man" the main track literally rocks and it speaks to most of us on here... i know i loved it :-) I am in the process of building a system for a client that i will most likely will become an "analog man" once its all done it consists of Dynaudio Sig C2's fronts Dynaudio Sig Center Dynaudio Sig C1's surrounds Sub600's in a special order Mocca finish Fronts have...
I love me some Melody Gardot
I just have to say my peace... the C1's make an absolutely AMAZING surround i have done it a few times as a surround and it is really amazing... espcially when used with the right amp and pre/pro which this one it will be. Everything in this system will be perfectly dialed in from the Confidence Signatures to the Parasound Halo amp to Denon AVP pre/pro to the Transparent Audio Ultra Interconnects and speaker cables... its going to be AWWWEESOOOME! Can't wait. Gary see ya...
I don't believe in "stupid newbie questions" we were all that at one time. Getting started and for some of us we still are just getting started and trying to figure out what this is all about what we want and how to get it.
when you posted that i thought about the fact i get to go to Florida this week where i have the one customer that has the C4 theater rooom with 4 sub 500's and the other that has Evidence Masters, Evidence Center and C1 MkII for surrounds mmmm i love just being in those rooms Dynaudio makes the best speakers available for the money i mean how could you not just have a smile listening to them i mean in-wall to floor standing, book shelf to now the Xeo Dynaudio has it...
Well how is everyone doing? Hope everyone is enjoy there set ups or are planning something amazing! I know we are celebrating our 10th year... WOW... has it really been 10 years? i remember starting in Fort Myers, Florida with this grand idea of selling the best speakers in the world some day, and me and my Dad decided to go to Indiana CEDIA. There we met the Dynaudio bunch and many of the same companies we have today... now 10 years later we ARE selling the best speakers...
just wanted to ask... i am thinking of bringing in some Wadia what do you guys like/dislike about the Wadia dock's and transports?
Thank you so much that means alot it really does. Fighting the 'old style store' battle is tough some times but it's the clients and music lovers that make it worth it. I can't believe you heard me on Ramsey lol I thought I hid that well By the way ya gotta come in and see Parasound's new CD transport in the Halo line
Hey everyone it's been a while since I posted on here so just wanted tell everyone what's going on. My Confidence C4 Signatures sound amazing and I just switched to Transparent Audio XL speaker cables and interconnects and power cables, as well as the Octave HP 500 SE tube pre amp. It's been an incredible upgrade, and I am very, very impressed. True I am biased to the Dynaudio brand but every time I talk with customers or clients they remind me just how great the product...
I figured i would poke in my head... Sorry its been so long since i answered we have been fighting a losing battle against Intuit Merchant Services where someone used a fraudulent CC and we got back charged over $3K for it and we are taking a beating for it, even thought the criminal got his product. Anywho.. how is everyone? System update... i am running my C4 MK2 Signatures now with a Octave HP500 Pre which was a MAJOR improvement... its like night and day. I still...