or Connect

Posts by BYRD82

Running Springs Audio Haley in its last version with the carbon fiber face plate and carbon fiber footers. Only minor issue is that the iec inlet has a small area of plastic broken off, but the power cord will connect securely. Original box and stock, basic power cord. Does everything very well without limiting current from a 15A outlet. Differences with and without the Haley are easy to notice; everything will sound better. Great value, because it can stay on par with the...
Unit also comes with a 5yr extended warranty. Buyer responsible for shipping and pay pal fees. Detailed item info Product Information Featuring an HD radio tuner and an FM antenna, the Onkyo TX NR5009 is an ideal device to enhance the sounds on a home entertainment system. An HDMI standby input can help hook this 2880-watt receiver up to other theater equipment such as an HD television or Blu-ray player. This Onkyo receiver is Internet-ready and features a universal...
Unit also comes with a 5yr extended warranty. Buyer responsible for shipping and pay pal fees. Detailed item info Product Information Featuring an HD radio tuner and an FM antenna, the Onkyo TX NR5009 is an ideal device to enhance the sounds on a home entertainment system. An HDMI standby input can help hook this 2880-watt receiver up to other theater equipment such as an HD television or Blu-ray player. This Onkyo receiver is Internet-ready and features a universal...
Lumagen Radiance Mini 3D Video Processor This unit is almost like brand new. Sparingly used. Comes with original packing, remote control. Free shipping to 48 US states and DC. For other locations, buyer has to pay for shipping. 2 HDMI 1.4 audio/video inputs Programmable input types for maximum flexibility Output resolution 480p to 1080p, plus 1080i Supports complete processing of 2D or 3D sources Mosquito/Temporal/Block noise reduction Per-pixel motion adaptive HD and...
Great Condition JVC RS55 - approximately 300 hours on bulb and unit calibrated with iPro 3.I am currently getting ready to sale my home, which is causing me to part ways with my gear.....let me know if interested, unit ships from Maryland and can do local pick up as well. 1 pair of glasses and 3D emitter included!
Looking to sell as I have recently upgrade to larger subwoofer. Subs are in great condition. Great for compact spaces. 8"-150w/300w peak-front firing-black. Buyer pays shipping costs. Add 3% for Paypal
I'm currently in the Washington, DC area for those who maybe interested.
121" Black Diamond Zero Edge Screen used in my dedicated theater room. Selling as I have upgraded to larger Black Diamond Screen. Original owner. Has been used for approximately 1 year. Has a few small scratches but can't be noticed during use. Also comes with LEDs installed around the whole perimeter of the screen with 2 remote controls. Prefer local pickup as I do not have the original box/packing & this screen is massive and very heavy. Used it with JVC RS55 X70...
There is one listed in the this and that section for 1200.
Is the Haley still available?