or Connect

Posts by Artslinger

The blu-ray is 30 bucks on Amazon in the US.
Also waiting for "Black Sabbath Live... Gathered In Their Masses [Blu-ray]". They have an insane price of almost 30 bucks on that Blu-ray.
On Amazon USA they show...Bonus FeaturesAdditional tracks from the two performances: 1) Tumbling Dice 2) Paint It Black 3) Before They Make Me Run
Sounds good, I'm ordering it. Thanks.
Are they going to release the Glastonbury 2013 show?
How is it?From what I've read its another one of those quick over edit deals, I guess they all are now these days.I guess i'll pick it up since I have most of their other concerts DVDs.Besides that how is the audio and video?
I should be getting mine sometime this week, looking forward to it.
George Thorogood & The Destroyers -- Live At Montreux 2013 (Blu-ray) November 19, 2013. 16:9 DTS-HD Master Audio, LPCM Stereo Eagle Rock 84 mins approx. (Blu-ray) 1. Rock Party 2. Who Do You Love? 3. Help Me 4. Night Time 5. I Drink Alone 6. One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer 7. Cocaine Blues 8. Get A Haircut 9. Bad To The Bone 10. Move It On Over 11. Tail Dragger 12. Madison Blues
Thanks pre-order in queue at Amazon.
I also appreciate your hard work vision-master on the streaming concert videos. A dedicated streaming thread does make sense as it would make finding either the streaming or disk concerts easier. Vision-master you should start the new thread since you post most of the streaming content.