or Connect

Posts by Artslinger

You may be right but I thought I would just add this so people will not be to ticked if the audio is not the best.http://www.amazon.com/Buyer-Beware-High-Resolution-Blu-ray-Version/forum/Fx3M135PL47AO10/Tx1QCGQKG05E183/1/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00B08FLT6&cdMsgID=Mx3OHYCVY5A4XWP&cdMsgNo=1&cdSort=oldest#Mx3OHYCVY5A4XWPAndhttp://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Love-For-Levon-Blu-ray/63938/#Review
Once you dislike them you can never go back, the Dude still hates the Eagles .
Yes I would like to know also, since this will now be a stand alone app.
i have been holding off on this one because some of the bad reviews on Amazon of the audio quality.Plus from what I've read there is no HD audio on the Bluray, I may pass on this one until I read some positive feedback on the audio.
I believe Doug Aldrich played with Dio, I recognize him from the Holy Diver – Live bluray.I wan't a big Whitesnake fan back in the day but I really liked a few of their songs on the latest CD "Forevermore".
Whitesnake: Made in Japan Blu-ray Blu-ray Tracklisting 1. Best Years 2. Give Me All Your Love Tonight 3. Love Ain't No Stranger 4. Is This Love 5. Steal Your Heart Away 6. Forevermore 7. Six String Showdown 8. Love Will Set You Free 9. Drum Solo 10. Fool For Your Loving 11. Here I Go Again 12. Still Of The Night 13. Forevermore (fan video) 14. Steal Your Heart Away (fan video)
Love for Levon: A Benefit to Save the Barn Blu-ray Tracklisting for Love For Levon... 1. The Shape I'm In (Warren Haynes with the All Star Band and Rami Jaffee) 2. Long Black Veil (Gregg Allman and Warren Haynes with the All Star Band) 3. Trouble in Mind (Jorma Kaukonen and Barry Mitterhoff with Larry Campbell, Justin Guip, Byron Isaacs and Jaimoe) 4. This Wheel's on Fire (The Levon Helm Band with Shawn Pelton) 5. Little Birds (Larry Campbell, Justin Guip, Amy Helm,...
From my experience a well shot concert video in SD can look almost as good as the HD version. Audio which can stunning in HD or overly harsh because of the brightness in the high end of the audio, for me the surround and low end tends to be better in HD. I have all my concerts a on my HTPC so my experience could be different then someone using a stand alone player.
Peoples taste in music varies so widely that if everyone contributed their opinions on performers it would really compromise the quality of the thread.
I have all the other Crossroads releases, looks just like more of the same, it would be nice to have at least a half turnover in performers. The Allman Brothers Band was supposed to be on the last release but something came up, Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes were on the last release anyways.