or Connect

Posts by Artslinger

Yes I realize the SSD is going to give me the biggest speed increase, but Windows 8 does just seem to pop when doing tasks.
I installed Windows 8 and a new SSD drive in my three year old laptop.Before the thing was slow now it boots and loads applications like Office in no time, the laptop is 100% quicker doing just about anything.Well worth the $39. Added benefit there is already a ton of free apps in the store.
...because those places don't have a lot of my movies which are concert dvds.
Quebec Magnetic Bluray will be available on December 10. Video Video codec: MPEG-4 AVC Video resolution: 1080p Aspect ratio: 1.78:1 Original aspect ratio: 1.78:1 Audio English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 English: LPCM 2.0 "Quebec Magnetic" track listing: 01. That Was Just Your Life 02. The End Of The Line 03. The Four Horsemen 04. The Shortest Straw 05. One 06. Broken, Beat & Scarred 07. My Apocalypse 08. Sad But True 09. Welcome Home (Sanitarium) 10. The Judas...
I downloaded a copy of Windows 8 for one of my home PCs, though I'm not putting it on my HTPC at this time. I like it and it seems easy enough to figure out, I can see where it will really shine on a touch screen.
I just picked this up last week, but haven't had the chance to watch the DVD yet.It will nice to see Haldford hitting the really high notes that he has a hard time hitting these days.
Hungarian Rhapsody: Queen Live In Budapest Originally filmed in 1986, this momentous concert movie has been re-mastered in high definition and superb 5.1 surround sound. Street date is November 6th. Also included on the Blu-ray is a new 25 minute documentary feature entitled "A Magic Year". This follows Queen from just after their historic show–stealing performance at Live Aid, London, on July 13, 1985, through the year leading up to the epic concert in Budapest. Using...
I like to have a bunch of movies and music ripped with a slick looking interface, that is why I have a HTPC.
I select the biggest m2ts file and use tsmuxer to rip only the video and one HD audio track.
Awsome