or Connect

Posts by HDMe2

Yeah... they basically explained that ISIS never really was disbanded anyway... that it was all an agreed-upon setup to put her team in the middle of the drugs/money/weapons/coup deal... just that she neglected to tell anybody on the team what was going on except apparently Krieger.
And nobody addressing the "reveal" of the other Garret protege being a grandson of an original Howling Commando? Almost has to be a reveal that he is Fury's grandson, no? Unless they are planning to explain further about this universe's version of the Howling Commandos.
However it shakes out... I have to admit a part of me was a little happy when Fox's NBC show was canceled... because it never seemed to fit him to me... and I hoped it would free time for him to come back to the Good Wife. His guest stints were why I started watching this show to begin with. I had been ignoring it, until I saw he was going to appear... and watching the episodes he was on I realized how good everyone else was and I stuck with the show. A rare case of...
And this is the episode where they nailed the door shut on my crazy theory. I never believed in it, but it was fun while it lasted... Bye bye crazy theory...
What I wonder... obviously Michael J Fox has more time since his NBC show was canceled... but was he always part of this arc? Or did his role become bigger once his NBC show was dropped? It seems like all of this season was planned, including all the Will-aftermath and they did a good job of keeping the viewers from finding out about Will's death... not just with regards to how Fox has said in the past regarding his Parkinson's and difficulty some days working... but...
Seems like a logical course of action... and it might explain why some are dying (have died)... it could be a breakdown of their genetic structure OR they could be infecting some of them to test the healing properties.
Umm... I'm not sure everybody got the joke Meanwhile... I haven't posted or tested in a while. Without going into details... I have my Samsung combo player back now. I haven't hooked it up, as my Sony Blu-ray player works with everything I throw at it except for HD-DVDs... but I eventually play to re-incorporate my Samsung player in my AVR setup at some point so I can test it and also to play some HD-DVDs that I still have that aren't on Blu yet.
In the movie universe I don't believe the Avengers are agents of Shield. Black Widow is... as is Hawkeye and Captain America... But I'm pretty sure Banner/Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor were not given clearance and badges and such as agents of Shield. They were invited as civilians to be part of the "Avengers Initiative"... which is Shield-driven... but that doesn't automatically make you an agent of Shield. Consider the TV show taking this route as well... Skye was working...
This show has a lot of good people... not just the good wife I admit, though, seeing Alan Cumming on this show has given me a greater appreciation of him on other things I've seen him... I realize he was a better actor than I had perceived because this is different from what I had been seeing him in previously.
At least with what we have seen so far... Helena/Sarah are the only twins. There are lots of clones... but they are all individual clones. For the moment it at least sounds like they don't know why Helena/Sarah exist as they do... being twins... I don't know that it was intended. I gather they tweaked some of the clones... and maybe one tweak resulted in twins that have some strong recuperative abilities... it sounds like they basically lost track of Helena/Sarah, at...