or Connect

Posts by Paulo Teixeira

I couldn't help posting it myself if you don't mind. Lest just say I'm very used to finding things online.
Today is actually the last day for free codes for many of these places and luckily I registered yesterday. I think I'm perhaps 51% sure that I'll go. Now to decide if I want to miss 1 or 2 days off work. This is driving me crazy. The good news is that the last day should have the least amount of people so it wont take as long to get up close and personal with all the new equipment and spend enough time talking to the reps. I do have a video idea in mind in which I might...
If I go, I'll only be able to fly on the 9th and so I'll be at NAB on the 10th and then possibly fly back on eighter the 11th or 12th. This way, I'll just miss a day of work. If I fly on the 8th, that would be 2 days of work I'd miss. I might also go to the Azores this year in the summer and I'll want to be their for many days. I figure if I just go to the booths I'm very interested in, 1 day at NAB should be enough. Just some advice for anyone who goes. You don't have to...
Panasonic should also be showing off the 4K version of the AC90. Cannon has showed off a camera with a 2/3" chlp in the past. It looked like a blow dryer but perhaps it shaped more like a camcorder. Should or shouldn't I take a trip to NAB this year? That is the question. I've been wanting to attend one for years. I havn't been to Las Vegas yet eighter. It'll be expensive going their though but it might be worth it. We'll see.
I do multi screen effects in cover video. It's a good idea doing it in an un-boxing video. I think I'll try doing an un boxing video like that next time. Anyway, if only she had an HC1 instead of an older Sony Hi8 camcorder. It would have been good to compare the size. As for the mask, she's obviously trying to disguise herself. Other people do that on YouTube as well. Here's one example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLt6tny7bNw He has many video and that's his latest...
Maybe you mean in currency other than US but anyway, the US retail price of that unit is about $400 so you'd have to sell it for eighter at retail it's still unopened and your extremely lucky or no more than $350 to really have a chance of getting rid of it. Just doing some quick research on Graig's List, I see that someone is selling an unopened box for $300. On the other hand, you might have meant that after you sell it, you'll want to know what camcorder you can get for...
Panasonic is releasing a new flash. One key feature is being able to have continuous light for video shooting. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1029858-REG/panasonic_dmw_fl580_external_flash.html
I did imply that it also can depend on how much input Red had in this. If they had a lot of input then they could have easily brought it up.
OK, I see that I read that way too quick.
What I was really trying to mean is that if this video was also intended to show off the Dragon than keeping it at 1080p wasn't a good "marketing" move. Again, that's especially true if part of the reason why they used a Dragon in this commercial was to show the camera off. With that said, if any of the Red reps didn't have much input in the production or the crew didn't have an editing set up that was powerful enough to handle the extra resolution than the situation would...