or Connect

Posts by rubbersoul662001

Looking to sell a pair of Dynaudio Focus 110A's active speakers. They are in perfect condition. I rate them 10/10 however they have been used for a few months. In which case they are rated 9/10. In addition to the speakers the total price includes the list below. Anyone can contact me thru PM. Thanks for looking Dynaudio Focus 110A's (Maple) Dynaudio Stands (Grey) 1 Pair of Morrow MA1 cables 2 Pairs of power cords 5' and 10' PRICE $1600.00 Buyer pays for shipping...
This news really saddens me. I have the Mitsubishi HC6800 projector and I love the picture . The bulb only has about 600 hours left so I guess I should purchase a new bulb before they close the doors on their projectors and related products. I thought Mitsubishi (IMHO) had a good reputation and product. The reason I bought the HC 6800 was b/c of a demonstration I seen at the CES show in vegas three years ago. This is the second piece of electronic Home Theater...
I hope no one mines that I jump in here with a few questions regarding iRule. I have going back between iRule and Roomie ...still not sure which way I will go. Here are some questions I have. I would be using an iPad. Equipment/ Outlaw 990,7700 processor and amp Oppo 93, Sony 777 multi disc player, Mitsubishi HC6800 projector, Comcast Soon Apple TV Can I do the setup for iRule on my desktop (iMac) and be able to sync the information to my iPad? I am correct that one...
Where in the world do I edit my signature? I apologize but your site is one of the hardest to navigate,
I have a dedicated HT with B&W 804S speakers. I also recently purchased Dynaudio Focus 110A speakers which I want to use in a two channel configuration in my HT room. My first thought was to use my Chordette Gem. The problem with that is there is NO volume control. Second, was to purchase the Bel Canto 1.5 or 2.5. If possible I would like to limit my expenses. I wanted to replace my processor the Outlaw 990 with the Marantz 8801 processor using my Chordette Gem with...
I need a few suggestions on a DAC or pre-amp for a pair of my newly acquired Dynaudio focus 110A powered monitors. I am really excited about these speakers. I have a dedicated home theater with B&W 804S speakers and I enjoy them very much in a home theater environment but with music they lack detail. Unfortunately I cannot afford the 803 diamonds I was listening too or Dynaudio's C1's, wow what great speakers they both are for music. I am considering the Bel Canto 1.5 or...
I have the Outlaw 990 which at some point needed a firmware update an i thought it was a bit problematic understanding the directions so i decided NOT to do the update for fear that I would have a bigger problem on my hands so I left we'll enough alone. Recently I had made the decision to purchase another processor since the 990 seems to be well outdated. I can say that in the time it was a very good processor and I am glad I purchased the 990. I am keeping my 7700 amp...
Hello, Currently I have the Outlaw 990/7700 prepro and amp. I am considering making a purchase to the Marantz 7701. I have read in some forums where people have had a hum when introducing the Marantz to their amplifier. I was wondering if their was anyone here that has the Marantz and the Outlaw 7700. Also since I am a DIY;er how difficult or easy is the menu setting on the Marantz. Thanks
Thanks for the help. It looks as if the Integra DHC 80.3 is still in the lead. I do not want to spend more than the $3000.00. I still am using the orginal remotes for all of my equipment and I am looking to purchase an iPad and use it partly as a remote but I am researching for an easy to apply and reliable app with macros. At this date I am down to a couple of gadgets. The Roomie, Unity Remote by Gear 4 and the most simple to use and set up (even a caveman can do it)...
I have the Mitsubishi HC 6800 but would love to catch up to 3D. I hope I qualified even thou I own a Mitsubishi.