or Connect

Posts by futurecode

As was mentioned earlier in this thread, if you can just reroute to you workplace if you can.Home delivery is shotty at best, business delivery is usually on point.. If they do mess up, and you make a stink "my business is waiting on this crucial package of upmost business importance " they will make a second attempt same day. They rarely, if ever, do this with home delivery
Being a 37 year old a middle of the road age wise (at least on this board ) gamer, I've seen my fair share of launches, mostly painless and pretty pretty nondescript. I did try and track down at BC 60gb PS3 fat a few days after launch with little success .... that was until I was clued into the "how to get launch consoles at big box stores" trick. Never ask, "when are you getting more *insert console of choice here*" You'll always get a "I dunno, Friday?" response....
I already have Killzone preordered ...... I enjoyed 2 and 3, it's one of the few online multiplayers I enjoy, and it seems like the default go-to title for the PS4's launch. If Amazon really does jump on the Target 'buy two get on free" train I'll probably jump on FIFA 14 and Madden 25. Love me some FIFA, and it's not using the ignite engine on the PC so that's a PS4 no brainier. The other title's worth a buy are available for PC, and my gamin rig is pretty robust. As...
Agreed! I've been gaming on 110" for so long I don't even remember what it's like to game on a TV ...... So much more of a immersive experience.It's kinda like going from dial/dsl to cable/fiber. You just don;t know what you're missing till you do, and once you do you have no idea how you got by without it!That's why I SMH at the Xbox loyalist's "no 1080p, no problem" stance. The whole reason I moved from my PS3 and built a PC gaming rig, then ordered a PS4 is for the...
Just a shot in the dark, but a lot of hotels make your devices agree to hotels terms of service before being able to use the internet.Try opening up your PS3's web browser to see if you get this terms of service agreement.
It's a prologue.So I'm pretty sure they are just treating as a gameplay/store primer for Phantom Pain ..... ala Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Not sure if this posted in here yet, but for those who want to give the PS4 a whirl before launch, here's an interactive map via Sony letting you know where you can find on to you with. http://experienceplaystation.com/
People tend to have level heads when the seas are relatively calm ....
Yep, that would/should work.
I30' from bluetoooth/PS4 is the typical "Max" that any bluetooth controllers will work, I find 20' to be a reliable distance. So as long as your main seating area and PS4 is in that range, you should be fine controller wise.The only major issue you, and myself as I run a projector set up to, have is a PS4 camera set up. That would need to be close to, if not under, the screen. And since the PS4 camera only comes with a meter or two on the cable length you would need a an...